Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by fkornre

2:09...working like a slave today...just found out about that tornado blew through us and we thought it was just heavy wind and rain...

2:12 - Yeah the winds were crazy. I looked out the window of my gym and wondered if the Isabel made a U - TURN... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

2:12 - Yeah the winds were crazy. I looked out the window of my gym and wondered if the Isabel made a U - TURN... :rolleyes:

2:17...exactly what we thought...we were like "looks like the hurricane decided to wait a few days then surprise us"...but to see the tail end of a tornado outside out building was kinda kewl...

6:32 - Thinkin of the fight ( maybe not fight. But discussion. ) I had with my girl last night... And thinking about the best workout I have had in the past year because that fight just made me want to go into the gym and think about nothing but the weights...

I completely lost myself in my work out. My adrenalin was pumpin and for the first time I really felt like a single work out did more than a month worth of training alone...

Originally posted by fineones

9:01 just got back from gym had the 2nd best workout...yest was great..feels so good to be back :D

:aright::D

I wish I could go at like 9:00pm every night...

The morning is good. But I am tired... The late afternoon sucks... Way to over crouded and filled with juice heads... But anyhtime between 8:00pm - 11:00pm is perfect...

Originally posted by elementx

:aright::D

I wish I could go at like 9:00pm every night...

The morning is good. But I am tired... The late afternoon sucks... Way to over crouded and filled with juice heads... But anyhtime between 8:00pm - 11:00pm is perfect...

yeh im cuttin so i hit it up cardio in the morning and wieghts in the evening ..i try and stick to anywhere after 7 some time the juice heads are good for motivation

Originally posted by fineones

yeh im cuttin so i hit it up cardio in the morning and wieghts in the evening ..i try and stick to anywhere after 7 some time the juice heads are good for motivation

unless summer is coming up, i dont have any motivation to do cardio(or even eat good) how you guys do it???

oh yea....9:31

Originally posted by incredulous

unless summer is coming up, i dont have any motivation to do cardio(or even eat good) how you guys do it???

oh yea....9:31

for that very reason..i didnt have the urge and couldnt work out..so i lost allot of my gains 10: 17 packing up for cardio in the AM