Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

5:17 - Happy as a MOFO...

Just found out. That starting 10-1-03 they will be eliminating the field crew at night...

Which means my hours will be changed from 1:30pm-10:00pm to 10:00am - 6:30pm... Being that I will not have to wait for the crew to get in from the field to complete my PM duties... And I will still keep my night premium pay...

:party: I will finally be able to get my normal life back again!!!

Originally posted by elementx

5:17 - Happy as a MOFO...

Just found out. That starting 10-1-03 they will be eliminating the field crew at night...

Which means my hours will be changed from 1:30pm-10:00pm to 10:00am - 6:30pm... Being that I will not have to wait for the crew to get in from the field to complete my PM duties... And I will still keep my night premium pay...

:party: I will finally be able to get my normal life back again!!!

5:56...:aright: that sounds gr8

Being my diet forbids that. You would be doing a very bad deed... :nono::tongue:

6:35...being that my diet consists only of eating everything insight and then some and heavy lifting...:D...but i would get u some protein ish or something "for ur diet" :D

bro i seen ur pic...ur a big dude...if i were u i would eat all i could and lift heavy as shit...u would be an "imovable tank" :D...i know this isnt the health forum but just my 2cents

Originally posted by fkornre

6:35...being that my diet consists only of eating everything insight and then some and heavy lifting...:D...but i would get u some protein ish or something "for ur diet" :D

bro i seen ur pic...ur a big dude...if i were u i would eat all i could and lift heavy as shit...u would be an "imovable tank" :D...i know this isnt the health forum but just my 2cents

:laugh: Nah... I am big enough... I would actually rather shrink...

6:45 - Gonna down some plain ole tuna... :D

:laugh: Nah... I am big enough... I would actually rather shrink...

6:45 - Gonna down some plain ole tuna... :D

6:47...can i ask u why???i am a small guy...i am 5'6" about 190 lbs...i am killing myself to try to get to ur size and u got it naturally...i envy that...its sometimes hard for me to keep up size...

6:47...can i ask u why???i am a small guy...i am 5'6" about 190 lbs...i am killing myself to try to get to ur size and u got it naturally...i envy that...its sometimes hard for me to keep up size...

6:54pm -

I am about 6'0'' and 250 lbs... That is plenty. I would actually like to cut down to about 225 - 230 or so... This way I will still be fairly large and a little more cut...

Remember... Most people look better with clothes on... My body is not as thin as it may look in the picture... I have a few extra lbs and some love handles I need to get rid of some day... :( Would not say I am fat... But I have alot to lose...

6:54pm -

I am about 6'0'' and 250 lbs... That is plenty. I would actually like to cut down to about 225 - 230 or so... This way I will still be fairly large and a little more cut...

6:55...

see i think that is great...i wish i were 6' 250lbs...the amount of weight u can move at that size is awesome...i would take full advantage of that...just think ur only 30lbs or so off of peeps like stone cold, hhh, goldberg and lesnar....and ur like 3 or so inches shorter...i could only wish that for myself...i bet ur girl loves it...ur like a huge body guard / protector of her...prob makes her feel good and safe...

6:55...

see i think that is great...i wish i were 6' 250lbs...the amount of weight u can move at that size is awesome...i would take full advantage of that...just think ur only 30lbs or so off of peeps like stone cold, hhh, goldberg and lesnar....and ur like 3 or so inches shorter...i could only wish that for myself...i bet ur girl loves it...ur like a huge body guard / protector of her...prob makes her feel good and safe...

7:08 -

I think we make a great looking couple...

She is about 5'7'' 120lbs

Me 6'0'' 250lbs...

She looks soooo petite next to me... Kinda like an ego boost for both of us... :laugh:

But I would still love to be smaller... :rolleyes:

Not muscle wise... But a little less body fat...

7:08 -

I think we make a great looking couple...

She is about 5'7'' 120lbs

Me 6'0'' 250lbs...

She looks soooo petite next to me... Kinda like an ego boost for both of us... :laugh:

But I would still love to be smaller... :rolleyes:

Not muscle wise... But a little less body fat...

7:17...:aright: got ya

watching seinfeld right now...thinking about possibly eating more chicken :D

Enjoy...

8:11 - Can't wait till Saturday... Cheat day from the current diet...

Mild Boneless Buffalo Wings and a nice Cheese Burger with Fries Etc... From Applebees... :drool:

8:20...thanx...i think i will have a cheeseburger :D...i love their raspberry and peach iced tea's :D

u crack me up with that diet shit...:laugh:

8:20...thanx...i think i will have a cheeseburger :D...i love their raspberry and peach iced tea's :D

u crack me up with that diet shit...:laugh:

8:24

I guess it is more of a meal plan... I eat like shit Friday night thru Sunday afternoon to tell the truth... :)