Clubplanet Nightlife Community

its 9:02

fineones

Originally posted by fkornre

1:05...i work in the mailroom and can def understand what ur going through...ppl always lose there packages and blame us...(i know in ur case it was the receptionist)...but i totally know how that feels...dont u hate when people cant do their jobs properly???

1:10 (why am I writing this stupid time here)..YES I DO HATE IT..and what bothers me even more is that when I confronted her about it...all she said was..."oh I dont know...look around for it" WTF..it's her job to do that..and + if you sign for something, it's your responsibility to give it to the person whos name is on the damn packageeeeeeee:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by sexxyme

1:10 (why am I writing this stupid time here)..YES I DO HATE IT..and what bothers me even more is that when I confronted her about it...all she said was..."oh I dont know...look around for it" WTF..it's her job to do that..and + if you sign for something, it's your responsibility to give it to the person whos name is on the damn packageeeeeeee:mad: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

1:17 (why r we writing the time here???lol) very tru...it is ur responsibility when u sign for something to see that it gets to the rightful owner...people dont care about other peeps property...i hate that :mad:

Originally posted by fkornre

1:17 (why r we writing the time here???lol) very tru...it is ur responsibility when u sign for something to see that it gets to the rightful owner...people dont care about other peeps property...i hate that :mad:

1:23(this time business makes me feel silly)...Grrrrrrr:mad:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

1:30 - Feeling Horny

1:48pm - Thinking I should have saved breaking up with the lady for the end of the weekend so I could have at least gotten laid...

:laugh: Then again. I think I have a booty call in the works... Will give it a try tonight... :)