Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Cubuzz meet-up thread

vicman

Originally posted by sauvee88

Ahh yes - just like the good old days...

Vic - you're my representative for the meet up - as per usual

And if you don't manage to make the meet up - you can find me on the right hand side, up front of the dj booth - DC CP's personalized section of the dance floor :D :D :D

how about raver? don't the 2 of you usually cover for each other in case one forgets about the meet up? :rolleyes::D

Originally posted by vicman

how about raver? don't the 2 of you usually cover for each other in case one forgets about the meet up? :rolleyes::D

I have never made a meet up in my life. If I manage to have to use the facilities at that time I might pass by there - but I've never actually remembered to make one... except for when you remind me and I make you go. :D :D Does that count?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'd tell you to look for me but you'll never see me in that crowd :)

hope to meet you too!

\

Axe - just walk towards the front of the booth and head towards the right hand side - near the pillar. The person you trip over will be tini. :tongue:

Please introduce yourself.

\

Axe - just walk towards the front of the booth and head towards the right hand side - near the pillar. The person you trip over will be tini. :tongue:

Please introduce yourself.

haha, its funny that you say that because my friend Eric (different eric) says that's how he finds me at Arc. He just walks back & forth through the crowd until he literally runs into me :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

haha, its funny that you say that because my friend Eric (different eric) says that's how he finds me at Arc. He just walks back & forth through the crowd until he literally runs into me :laugh:

Awwww.... :grin3:

Well I guess that's one way of finding you... I usually just asked cookie :D

:cry: No cookie tomorrow either!!!!

Originally posted by axe

right hand side...means next to the stairs? not the side with the main door to go into the back room, right?

I have short hair.... glasses, late 20s. PLEASE FIND ME!!

:tongue:

No that would be the left hand side... well if you were facing th4e dj booth. So it's near the VIP door (at least that's what it used to be)

No that would be the left hand side... well if you were facing th4e dj booth. So it's near the VIP door (at least that's what it used to be)

u sniffing glue at work?

wait...i'm all confused now . . . :confused:

OK...if yuo face the dj booth it's to your left, right in front of the door that gave access to VIP and the dj booth. there is also an exit door right there as well. we usually hang out in beneath those stairs.

u sniffing glue at work?

OK...if yuo face the dj booth it's to your left, right in front of the door that gave access to VIP and the dj booth. there is also an exit door right there as well. we usually hang out in beneath those stairs.

are YOU sniffin' glue? If you are facing the dj booth, we hang out on the RIGHT, by the VIP entrance & the stairs.

I'm right Axe, I swear!

u sniffing glue at work?

*edit* It won't let me delete this post...

It's to the right of the dj booth if you face it.

I need a drink. :pint: