Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Tonythelover

mrmatas2277

well i went to the police and they said that i could go back. i was right that they illegally kicked me out. but i called my gf (which i shouldnt have) to tell her i was in the police station. she called her parents and then told me shed break up with me if i brought the police into it. so on the way their i told the cops to forget it (i started crying in front of mad cops which was embarassing) and they told me theres no time limit for me to go back as long as i have proof of my address. now my gf plans to tell the cops i was beatin her if i come back with the cops, or if i do get back in anyway her family is gonna have some us soldiers they became freinds with in kuwait during the first gulf war come after me. so im pretty much fucked. im living out of a nike duffel bag. still trying to figure out what to do (maybe forget my gf and just go back anyway and go to court, if i do ill have an ill two bedroom apartment in manhattan all to myself and shell live with her aunt or something, but then ill be alone)

thanx for asking...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

well i went to the police and they said that i could go back. i was right that they illegally kicked me out. but i called my gf (which i shouldnt have) to tell her i was in the police station. she called her parents and then told me shed break up with me if i brought the police into it. so on the way their i told the cops to forget it (i started crying in front of mad cops which was embarassing) and they told me theres no time limit for me to go back as long as i have proof of my address. now my gf plans to tell the cops i was beatin her if i come back with the cops, or if i do get back in anyway her family is gonna have some us soldiers they became freinds with in kuwait during the first gulf war come after me. so im pretty much fucked. im living out of a nike duffel bag. still trying to figure out what to do (maybe forget my gf and just go back anyway and go to court, if i do ill have an ill two bedroom apartment in manhattan all to myself and shell live with her aunt or something, but then ill be alone)

thanx for asking...

Dude, go to the fuckin cops! Tell them what she said about her "US soldier friends" beating you up...thats a threat. If it happens, then they get fucked! And get your apt back!

What the hell man - its your apt...she's fuckin you over! You need to show people like that, their shit doesn't work!

i say go to the cops...if u were beating her or if there was "domestic violence", why was there never a police report filed? does she have any "evidence" of this violence towards her? (broken bones, bruises, etc)....bro, it seems her and her family is a nutcase...if i were u, i would involve the cops and get my shit back...i mean do u really wanna be with a girl that will do this to u? i mean family DOES comes first and i can see why she could get upset if the cops were involved...but this utter bullshit...she has to know what her family did is not right and she be woman enough to admit wrong doing....i say call the cops dude....

Originally posted by raver_mania

Dude, go to the fuckin cops! Tell them what she said about her "US soldier friends" beating you up...thats a threat. If it happens, then they get fucked! And get your apt back!

What the hell man - its your apt...she's fuckin you over! You need to show people like that, their shit doesn't work!

i have no proof of threats, and thed catch me on the street anyways (there trained for this) and its her fams apartment not mine. theyve made it clear im not wanted. all because a fucking clubplanet hater talked some shit to my gf....goddman, its hard to make a choice, go back to the crib or lose my gf. even though she treats me bad i love her...i just dont know what to do.

there was never a report of domestic violence either, no restraining order, no pictures or video (theres cameras all over teh building) but there only two apartments per floor and the nieghbor is her moms best friend and will back up the story.

nieghbor is her moms best friend and will back up the story.

i still say to do it...THATS UR SHIT in their apart....and i hope they got their stories straighter than an arrow...but again...if there was abuse...why didnt she go to the hospital? any medical records to back up her story? etc or dr's records? CALL THE COPS!!!

^^ What they've said...

and forget this girl. FUCK HER. I got mad just reading what she said she would do. Do yourself and your sanity a favor and do whatever you need to do to get your property, then forget this bakstabbing immature brat. Fuck her...i hate bitches that throw around fucking threats and false accusations. It is one thing to have to choose between your family and a lover...but to start telling lies and screwing your life up like that....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. Move on.

Originally posted by iamme

^^ What they've said...

and forget this girl. FUCK HER. I got mad just reading what she said she would do. Do yourself and your sanity a favor and do whatever you need to do to get your property, then forget this bakstabbing immature brat. Fuck her...i hate bitches that throw around fucking threats and false accusations. It is one thing to have to choose between your family and a lover...but to start telling lies and screwing your life up like that....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. Move on.

i lost my virginity to her, and next month would be three years together. i know im only hurting myself but its hard to be without her. i cant help but love her (i guess its like girls who stay with guys who beat them)

p.s.-never get involved with a drug fiend.

exept if she can get you good drugs, right?

I started living with my girl two years ago and since then I have done less pills total than i would have done in one night before we were together. Well, I have been way to clean for way too long. I need a girl with a good connect. Otherwise I am stuck doing what I am doing now, living the life of a 39 year old at the age of 21. but then again I wouldn't trade my girl for anything in the world.

i do get back in anyway her family is gonna have some us soldiers they became freinds with in kuwait during the first gulf war come after me.

thanx for asking...

thats assault..make sure u bring that to their knowledge..intent to do harm is punishable by law..if u feel violated theyve assaulted u