Clubplanet Nightlife Community

time to go to work

fineones

I asked this women i work with a question this morning and said sorry hunny not now its too early...umm we both got to work around the same time..me at 8 her at 8:15 ...this was at 9:30 :blank:

when u get to work how long does it take u to get started????

....all i need is like 5 mins to get some water and coffee and im off and running...but i used to need atleast an hour before i do anything....so how long do u need?:

Originally posted by nybeauty

yea i know, in the beginning it was a hassle but i've been doing it for like 4 months now

...wow...a kindred spirit...normally i goto bed at the same time and get up at 5am to hit the gym before work as well...i'm usu here up to an hour early and it takes me like 30 min to get grinding - check emails, voice mails, bla bla bla...

Originally posted by phatman

...wow...a kindred spirit...normally i goto bed at the same time and get up at 5am to hit the gym before work as well...i'm usu here up to an hour early and it takes me like 30 min to get grinding - check emails, voice mails, bla bla bla...

thats gr8! i love working out early in the morning...my friends tell me im crazy for waking up so early in the morning just to go workout but @ least i take fridays off :tongue:

...it is a hassle at the beginning, but it's the best way to start a day...plus less people at the gym, on the road, etc...i esp like it in the summer - time to do things in the sun after work...i just restarted to be honest and i had forgotten how much better this way is...

Originally posted by phatman

...it is a hassle at the beginning, but it's the best way to start a day...plus less people at the gym, on the road, etc...i esp like it in the summer - time to do things in the sun after work...i just restarted to be honest and i had forgotten how much better this way is...

i noticed since i started working out in the mornings that i have a better workout and i see more definition, still lazy when it comes to abs...thank god i have a fast metabolism :D