Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Njbigstacked Is Taking Over

LET ME EXPLAIN....

EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK THAT THI NJSTACKED FELLA IS SOME KINDA KING ON THIS BOARD.......

WELL I AM HERE TO DETHRONE HIM......

I AM BIGGER, STRONGER, AND BETTER

(AND I DON'T HAVE A FAT GUT)

I ALSO DON'T GET ALL NERVOUS AND SHIT WHEN I GET FUCKED UP...... NJSTACKED LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU ROLL SO I CAN BRING YOU A TAMPON AND A XANEX.

AND THIS BIGTIME QUEER IS LUCKY HE STOPPED POSTING

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHHHHHAAA

Dep....had a good time hanging with you bro.....sorry we didn't to talk more, I just couldn't stop dancing and you didn't look to be in any real shape to talk.......

the Philly crew thought you were a riot....it was nice having a bodyguard....haha.....hope to see you out again soon....

Stacked, is this guy for real.....guess you got under the skin of one more idiot....:bj:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dep....

Please refrain from pinching stackeds nipples next time...

Very disturbing...

hahaha...

Nice to finally meet ya bro...

he told me to...he needed the gyno squeezed out...nice to meet you too my friend...im finally recovered...but ill be at the s@m party in full effect...maybe this time ill be able to dance...or even talk at that...

Originally posted by philtyb

Dep....had a good time hanging with you bro.....sorry we didn't to talk more, I just couldn't stop dancing and you didn't look to be in any real shape to talk.......

the Philly crew thought you were a riot....it was nice having a bodyguard....haha.....hope to see you out again soon....

Stacked, is this guy for real.....guess you got under the skin of one more idiot....:bj:

thanks bro...you guys have an awesome group goin...i wish i took like 10 less bombs and i would have been able to talk a bit more...keep up the dancin...u have some tight moves for the philly posse...

"i wish i took like 10 less bombs"

:eek::(

..."keep up the dancin...u have some tight moves for the philly posse"...

thanks....we are from Philly, but usually don't hang there...like to go where the right vibe is and the good peeps are at...wish I could do the S&M party, because the music is going to be SICK as hell!!!.....I have been trying to chill out these days.....blow it up for me though....heard you could dance your tail off....that is when you aren't mangled...haha

Originally posted by philtyb

"i wish i took like 10 less bombs"

:eek::(

..."keep up the dancin...u have some tight moves for the philly posse"...

thanks....we are from Philly, but usually don't hang there...like to go where the right vibe is and the good peeps are at...wish I could do the S&M party, because the music is going to be SICK as hell!!!.....I have been trying to chill out these days.....blow it up for me though....heard you could dance your tail off....that is when you aren't mangled...haha

Is this Doug, Dustin or Derrick?

Originally posted by deppnade

stacked...keep your head up...

i am with you when the army is assembled...

BTW...i just barely survived my first surf club experience...but i will be back for more...this time without any long island girls...:knife:

my god, can we say PUDDLE?? you were a mess, but who cares!

have fun at the S&M party, no chance of me going to that

our philly crew rocks!!!!

njstacked-- your girl is so cute! congrats ;)