• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i´m flirting i will say:

"i seduce beautiful women" *smile, wink*

leads to some fun conversation ;)

in flirting, regular conversation is booooring, it´s OUT. no one wants to really hear it, except for later if you REALLY want to get to know the person deep down (after the attracting) and also ONLY if you have *really* cool hobbies and interesting stories to tell about your hobbies.

my hobbies are scuba diving, surfing, my new motorcycle, mountain climbing, tennis, martial arts, dancing, shopping, everything that gets my adrenaline flowing, everything that is challenging but still realistically reachable, learning new skills, going out having fun with friends, getting to know new people, flirting, falling in love, massages, sex, cuddling, laughing, partying and clubbing, getting to know my personal limits and pushing them, getting myself in crazy and "exotic" situations when i see the opportunity, living in the moment... now i´m tired of typing, but thats some of the things i do for fun :)