Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEY, check it out

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

i dont have internet at home yet. so when you guys plan shit, you actually have to call me to tell me what's going on. word? also who's coming to my game on saturday? probably no one cuz of cubik and stuff, but my game is at 4 pm. it'll be against the toughest team we play all year.

p.s. we beat georgetown last week 27-15. ive only been practicing a week before that game and i played half the game. D.E. baby!!!! anywho. I'm banged up, hopefully I'll be good enough to play this weekend.

Originally posted by vicman

i didnt even know gmason had a football team. what is it, division CXXXIII-A? and yeah dude, your playing against a bunch of 19 year olds, your like 25, way to go!~~~> beating up on children and stuff.

:rolleyes::D

I think it would be harder to play college football as a 25 yr old, especially if you haven't done anything the past few yrs. Sounds like fun being able to punish some of those kids

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

i didnt even know gmason had a football team. what is it, division CXXXIII-A? and yeah dude, your playing against a bunch of 19 year olds, your like 25, way to go!~~~> beating up on children and stuff.

:rolleyes::D

dude, im so out of shape that its not even funny. i havent worked out since 99. but its still fun to play. i wish i didnt have to play hurt though. i fucked up my hand and cant move it right now. u guys missed a hell of a game. final score was 42-41 us. we jumped out to a 21-0 lead in the first 5 minutes, then it was 21-21 at half. we were up by 7 with 30 seconds to go in the game, and the fuckers scored on a long touchdown pass to tie it up but we blocked their extra point. the ref's sucked ass we had no home field advantage, i got called for a personal foul on the opening kick off. I got a sack and it was a great game.

To answer you question vic, we're a club level team, but georgetown is DIAA. But basically, we play whoever we can.

Originally posted by pgiddy

I think it would be harder to play college football as a 25 yr old, especially if you haven't done anything the past few yrs. Sounds like fun being able to punish some of those kids

Yeah catholic schoolboy, as if you've ever punished anything in your life.. :rolleyes: keep living vicariously :aright:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

just assume we won't be seeing jroo on the weekends til after nov...

its offical, i broke my hand. i should be good in about 3 weeks to play more