Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A3 brings you Party 931's PURE DANCE.....check this out

jasonmarc

Originally posted by tigerclaw

I have comcast, But I live in Hialeah, So I wont be able to get this channel, Is this channel avalable thru regular cable or digital cable only?

Honestly, I believe its only available through comcast but don't hold me to that......Check the PARTY 931 website or even go as far as contacting your current cable company for VIB TV

yeah, well how that fuk are peeps like me who have directv supposed to support this show???:confused:

:mad: and the worst part, is that ive seen it before and it fuking rocks!!!! i even came out on it one time when they were filming at the old space when deepdish was on the patio!!!:eek:

i cant watch the roof, or mun2 either:(

someone help !!!!

A3 can be seen on Comccast Cables's VIB TV from Hollywood though Key West every night from 10pm-6am on the follwoing channels!!!!!!!

-South Broward/NorthDade (Pembroke Pines, Mirimar, N. Miami Beach, Miami lakes) ch. 37

-Miami (Little Havana, Central Miami) ch. 30

Miami (Brickell, Coconut Grove)

CH. 19

-South Dade (South Maimi, Westchester) ch. 23

-The Keys (Key West, Big Pine Key) ch. 8

-Northwest (Hollywood, Mirimar, Pembroke) ch. 22

Log onto www.party931.com for more info and thanks for the support

Buster

PS -Direct TV and cover age further North coming soon, sorry but we have to start somewhwere.

Originally posted by bustersobe

A3 can be seen on Comccast Cables's VIB TV from Hollywood though Key West every night from 10pm-6am on the follwoing channels!!!!!!!

-South Broward/NorthDade (Pembroke Pines, Mirimar, N. Miami Beach, Miami lakes) ch. 37

Well, I have Comcast and I live in Weston, which is technically SW Broward, and is right above Pembroke Pines.. and I Cant find A3 on ch 37... I am missing out!! I'm fkn pissed.:(

Peace!

Mp3.-:blank: