Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How does NJ and Lauderdale get Jr V but

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Miami or sobe doesn't???????????????????????????

someone pleae explain...

LP if there were ever a dj to book on a sat night for a str8 party, Jr is the man....

whats the problem?????

i can't go to a gay event, i'll want to torch the place...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its all about the money. They taking a risk in bringing him in but I think it will have a good turnout. Junior has many fans that are straight so we will see how it does.

place will be mobbed wall to wall..

I think you should ask JV ,why he recently has been playing lauderdale rather then miami. he has spun in miami ,at level and space before.

IMO it's his personal decision to play Lauderdale..

and Saleen stop being so homophobic :laugh: JV is gonna rip it up no matter where he plays.. ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

I think you should ask JV ,why he recently has been playing lauderdale rather then miami. he has spun in miami ,at level and space before.

IMO it's his personal decision to play Lauderdale..

and Saleen stop being so homophobic :laugh: JV is gonna rip it up no matter where he plays.. ;)

news flash all the big name djs play lauderdale, but you rarely hear about them since it's all gay parties mostly at the Colisiuem.

eddie baez

Peter R

Calderone

Jr V

etc...

Originally posted by saleen351

news flash all the big name djs play lauderdale, but you rarely hear about them since it's all gay parties mostly at the Colisiuem.

eddie baez

Peter R

Calderone

Jr V

etc...

Those "big name" DJs are all mostly popular with the gay crowd, even in New York.

Guest saleen351

wrong... those djs play str8 parties all the time, and if booked at regular clubs in nyc, everyone shows up. Your perception is they are gay circuit djs, the truth is they are GREAT Djs.... Drop the perceptions and open your mind about djs other than 20k a gig euro trash garbage...

the DJ’s in particular you named, with the exception of Eddie, play mostly the gay circuit scene, and on occasion will play "straight clubs" .I use the term "straight clubs" very loosely. since most clubs, have a mixture of clientele.that is not a perception but a fact. know one will dispute the fact, that they are great DJ’s; in fact I don't believe anyone questioned that point. so I don't really understand your point. :confused:

when you make statements like this:

i can't go to a gay event, i'll want to torch the place...

obviously your perceptions would seem ,somewhat more distorted, and a little disturbing. wouldn’t you agree??

Guest saleen351

the DJ’s in particular you named, with the exception of Eddie, play mostly the gay circuit scene, and on occasion will play "straight clubs" .I use the term "straight clubs" very loosely. since most clubs, have a mixture of clientele.that is not a perception but a fact. know one will dispute the fact, that they are great DJ’s; in fact I don't believe anyone questioned that point. so I don't really understand your point. :confused:

when you make statements like this: obviously your perceptions would seem ,somewhat more distorted, and a little disturbing. wouldn’t you agree??

I'M CATHOLIC, I HAVE A MORAL PROBLEM WITH GAYS....:idea: call me old fashion, but god didn't want a man marrying a man... nor doing drugs and fucking each other at clubs...

eddie baez

Peter R

Calderone

Jr V

etc...

Coliseum is South Floridas best kept secret.... who cares that it's gay.. the music is tight and the place is ALWAYS packed... Gary Santis brings in the best DJ's. Why should JR play in SoBe when he can pack the hizzzouse in Laudy? Gary Santis is the bomb fo sheezy in brining in exceptional talent....

Too bad you are so narrow minded there catholic boy......

So did your priest fondle any alter boyz at mass today?:confused:

I'M CATHOLIC, I HAVE A MORAL PROBLEM WITH GAYS....:idea: call me old fashion, but god didn't want a man marrying a man... nor doing drugs and fucking each other at clubs...

Well thats life bro, deal w/ it. And this totally contradicts your statement about being "open minded"... Or do you just want people to be open minded on what YOU think is right...

Your a walking contradiction....

the catholic church has had gay priest and nuns, pedophiles, child molesters, and etc among its ranks.. yet you have a moral problem, with gays and there alleged lifestyle. very intriguing. :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

the catholic church has had gay priest and nuns, pedophiles, child molesters, and etc among its ranks.. yet you have a moral problem, with gays and there alleged lifestyle. very intriguing. :rolleyes:

it has zero to do with the institution of the church, it's about the word of god and following his guide lines in life and to do that you must fear god, and i do..... It's easy to politicize the church but true beliver in god won't care. Being gay is not right, and i don't want my kids around that crap nor do i want to be around that crap. Thus why nj rocks, no gays! Down here people love gays for one reason only, it's about their $$$$$$$!

it has zero to do with the institution of the church, it's about the word of god and following his guide lines in life and to do that you must fear god, and i do..... It's easy to politicize the church but true beliver in god won't care. Being gay is not right, and i don't want my kids around that crap nor do i want to be around that crap. Thus why nj rocks, no gays! Down here people love gays for one reason only, it's about their $$$$$$$!

so let me get this straight. the institution of the catholic church, and the word god are distinguishable... a true believer in god, will overlook the fairly obvious, political and social structure of the catholic church. being gay and catholic, is not a right one should be afforded. NJ has no gays. South Florida loves gays, for there $$$$$$. :laugh: HOW SAD !

Saleens 10 commandments.

I) Thou shall have no other god, besides Junior.

II) Thou shall not masturbate, or you will go bald.

III) Thou shall not take the lord's name in vain, unless you are talking about those dirty god damn pigeons who I am going to fuck the hell out of as soon as I find them a fake Id and get them drunk enough.

IV) Though shall keep tha sabath holy, unless the jets are playing

VI) Though shall not kill, unless they are faggots, niggers or anyone else thats not a closed minded idiot.

VII) Though shal not commit adultry. (bwhaaawwww, too easy, like someone is going to marry me)

VIII) Though shall not steal, unless its music, then thats cool.

IX) Though shall not lie, unless you can get a comp out of it.

X) Though shall not covet, unless its a overpriced modified mustang, then your allowed to come in your pants and dream that someday you'll pull it all together and hit the loto or something.

Originally posted by shroomy

Saleens 10 commandments.

I) Thou shall have no other god, besides Junior.

II) Thou shall not masturbate, or you will go bald.

III) Thou shall not take the lord's name in vain, unless you are talking about those dirty god damn pigeons who I am going to fuck the hell out of as soon as I find them a fake Id and get them drunk enough.

IV) Though shall keep tha sabath holy, unless the jets are playing

VI) Though shall not kill, unless they are faggots, niggers or anyone else thats not a closed minded idiot.

VII) Though shal not commit adultry. (bwhaaawwww, too easy, like someone is going to marry me)

VIII) Though shall not steal, unless its music, then thats cool.

IX) Though shall not lie, unless you can get a comp out of it.

X) Though shall not covet, unless its a overpriced modified mustang, then your allowed to come in your pants and dream that someday you'll pull it all together and hit the loto or something.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: