Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SONG OF THE SUMMER?

Every year there is The SONG OF THE SUMMER. Last summer it was "I Turn To You!" There's a lot of bangin' tracks out this year, but what is the SONG OF THE SUMMER for 2001?

Check out these new bangin' tracks...

Airplay - The Music Is Moving (original mix)

Information Society - Running (victor calderone mix)

CrystalMethod - Comin'Back (Club69 Mix)

If you cant find them,

I have them in trade...

------------------

"If The Music Is Real, You Can Feel It!"

Originally posted by jersey77:

98- feel it (no doubt)

99- my love is your love (definately)

00- i turn to you, until july 4 then black legend

This year there has yet to be a song of the summer, and it's getting late

I think 99 was unspeakable joy and last summer ended with dive in the pool or blackout. 98 was definately feel it.

------------------

It's all about the beats.

Originally posted by joeycarbone:

I think 99 was unspeakable joy and last summer ended with dive in the pool or blackout. 98 was definately feel it.

Joey, what where sleeping in Tempts in 99, My love is your love was def. the song of the summer. I did like Unspeakable Joy though, how was Tempts this weekend?

------------------

wave.gif

Though I'm kinda tired of it maybe i'll nominate Sarah M's "Silence"... All the peeps I know are groovin to that...

I don't know what do you think..

I'm more upset that summer's halfway over...

what the fuck... I remember New Year's day just happening in my drunken stupor...

Originally posted by trancer70:

CrystalMethod - Comin'Back (Club69 Mix) ???

Good track but like 3 years old!!!!

Song of the summer :

Vaiio - Rapture (Deep Dish mix)

-Trancer cwm37.gif

Trancer I agree with you that Vaiio is great song, but you wont hear any of that down the shore , were most of these people chill at.

peace Mane

Well, the key to a song being a 'song of the summer' is that EVERYBODY has to know it...even the people who don't hit real clubs on weekends...but will dance to it as they get ready to head to the bar or wherever they are going...

You may disagree, but Digital Allies' "Without You" has a lot of people singing and dancing all over the place...and has all of the characteristics for a summer anthem.

Just my 2 cents.

Well, the key to a song being a 'song of the summer' is that EVERYBODY has to know it...even the people who don't hit real clubs on weekends...but will dance to it as they get ready to head to the bar or wherever they are going...

You may disagree, but Digital Allies' "Without You" has a lot of people singing and dancing all over the place...and has all of the characteristics for a summer anthem.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by mane:

Trancer I agree with you that Vaiio is great song, but you wont hear any of that down the shore , were most of these people chill at.

peace Mane

Mane,

Thats why I havent been to the shore in over 5 years cwm32.gif

-Trancer cwm37.gif

Alright I change my mind...

I am voting for Luzzi's "Without You", cause a summer song only blows up when the commercial clubbers groove with it...

I saw his CD single yesterday and he looks like such a jersey musclehead.. It's fucking with my mind, cause his voice doesn't go with his image...

Wacky!?!?!? cwm3.gif

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Joey, what where sleeping in Tempts in 99, My love is your love was def. the song of the summer. I did like Unspeakable Joy though, how was Tempts this weekend?

Actually I took a weekend off like you did. it felt great. I should be ready to go by this weekend. I heard from alot of people that it wasn't that good this weeknd. it's tough to make a repeat performance after the incredible weekend before. i'll see you on the steps.

------------------

It's all about the beats.

Originally posted by trancer70:

CrystalMethod - Comin'Back (Club69 Mix) ???

Good track but like 3 years old!!!!

Song of the summer :

Vaiio - Rapture (Deep Dish mix)

-Trancer cwm37.gif

Rapture is the track without a doubt.......not down the shore, like you guys said, but globally.........I wouldn't expect too many people on this board to know that.......I'm suprised it was even mentioned.....good shit.

Archived