Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great meeting u guys and ladies at Crobar for Edgar

Bling

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know exactly what i did friday night, but i keep on hearing voices in my head telling me to do things...

they keep on telling me that i should do this again next friday;)

im placing the blame for this on crzyc...and for this, you'll have to party with me next week:D

thankyou all for helping me out of my regular routine and showing me there is fun to have

and great ppl to share it with here in MIAMI...i have been previously having serious doubts about this town.

till next time,

sean s.

Gangsta !!!!!!!! ... Great times in Crobar like always ...EV layed it down like always .... I can truly say that I will become a regular for Ev @ crobar , definetly nice vibe, music and a good ambient with the CP crew . :D

It was great meeting and seeing some new CP faces , and wonderful hanging with the CP "usuals" ...ya know who u are :tongue: .

The afterparty , well..........nice nice sweetly NICE ! ...... I laughed/talked ,had so much of a good time that i partially lost my voice . Thanx for the laughs Sobeton :) , and thanx Shroomy for looking out ;) ,hehehe .

Really good weekend , nuff said !

Till next time .

Jose

Originally posted by djss

i don't know exactly what i did friday night, but i keep on hearing voices in my head telling me to do things...

they keep on telling me that i should do this again next friday;)

im placing the blame for this on crzyc...and for this, you'll have to party with me next week:D

sean s.

:laugh: Oh, please dont torture me by making me go out again!!!:laugh: Honey, you are first on my list to hang out with...PM me with your number and I will do the same.

;)