Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mrs... and the Mister Missus aka Flip

shroomy

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

ill thank them as well no real reason xcept they seem to be really nice

thank ye :)

They are very nice..... and I promise, they are still there, I heard TW & Lex got there around 10AM.... Hell it may be the place to be tonight, ok.... time for sleep.... night all.... :drool:

Originally posted by shroomy

thanks.jpg

you guys are as cool as you are a cute couple.

Thanks for the wonderfull time, we realize the extra work you guys must do, and we love ya for it :)

BTW Believe it or not, I actaully went straight from fliptoonia to deerfield, to go surfin.:blank:

Charlie, your a champ.... I dunno how you do it... :D

thanks.jpg

you guys are as cool as you are a cute couple.

Thanks for the wonderfull time, we realize the extra work you guys must do, and we love ya for it :)

BTW Believe it or not, I actaully went straight from fliptoonia to deerfield, to go surfin.:blank:

How was the surf in Deerfield shroomy: I actually live 5 min. from there, but i went up to stuart and some solid semi-clean chest to head swell. I didn't see much surf here when i got back?

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

How was the surf in Deerfield shroomy: I actually live 5 min. from there, but i went up to stuart and some solid semi-clean chest to head swell. I didn't see much surf here when i got back?

Hey bud, good call on the traveling, the surf was ok, wasit to ocasional chest + , but very crowded, every 16 yr old in FL was there it seemed, and it was breaking on the sandbar close to shore. But fun especially for not sleeping for too long.

PM me if you ever want to go out surfing :)

They are very nice..... and I promise, they are still there, I heard TW & Lex got there around 10AM.... Hell it may be the place to be tonight, ok.... time for sleep.... night all.... :drool:

Yes TW did show up, Lex didn't.

I just got home and all I can say is WOW :D

btw... sleep? why sleep?:tongue:

Hey bud, good call on the traveling, the surf was ok, wasit to ocasional chest + , but very crowded, every 16 yr old in FL was there it seemed, and it was breaking on the sandbar close to shore. But fun especially for not sleeping for too long.

PM me if you ever want to go out surfing :)

right on, do you live up this way shroomy cause i pretty much surf everyday there is waves except when i am playing out of state.

www.djmattspector.com

Back to Flip & TheMrs... You know how much I love you guys! Thanks again for the wonderful hospitailty and great company.

BTW...I just got home, yes it was almost a 48 hour Fliptooniaaa for me!

Tranzwhore...nice to see you again...your glowing, clean, fresh smile was a ray of light amongst the rest of us leftovers!!! :laugh:

To the rest of you...you know who you are...much love and respect to all of you. This was a GREAT time!!!!!

Looking for ward to seeing all of you again!!!

Oh and of course..... EV IS THE MAN!!!!!!!