Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muscle + Fitness Nutrition Coming Soon To Woodbridge

Lifestyles Fitness Nutrition Grill located at the all-new Club Sleep www.clubsleepnj.com on Main St. in Woodbridge, just off Route 9 South. Shakes, smoothies, wraps, infamous SoCo chicken, entrees and more! Eat in. Take out. We deliver! It appears that we will have our grand opening late this month or most likely early October. For those of you in the Woodbridge area, be prepared for quality food at affordable pricing with delivery to the local area. Those of you unfamiliar with the location, its just behind the Woodbridge Mall or directly off Route 9 South, actually the exit bends right into the parking lot.

Monday - Saturday from 11-9pm, we will feature a healthy muscle + fitness nutrition menu with nice atmosphere and house music nightly.

Thursday - Saturday from 10pm - ???, we will feature a limited menu of appetizers + wraps in promotion with Club Sleep.

The venue will also be available to rent for private parties on off nights Mon/Tues/Wed and Sundays. Currently the venue is under construction and once completed, it will feature a lit plexiglass dancefloor, lingerie dancers, private vip room service and a vip section with beds upstairs.

Details on the Thursday Friday Saturday party to come.

Djs will be finalized early next week!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sorry Bro...Muscle Maker is the Fucking Bomb!!! There will never be a place in Woodbridge that can do it like Muscle Makers...........

Bump For MuscleMakers!!!

Not trying to compete with them, they have a great biz. There is more than enough to go around. Never say never.

Originally posted by wakeup

is this gonna be on heart of main st? or way down by the club and hess building

Inside of the club, right next to the overpass at Route 9.

NJStacked - thank you. If we were as half as successful as the MMG, our venture would be a success. My friend Dave started the concept at Pyramid, this is simply a spinoff on his success now that he has moved on from the business. However I dont intend to stop there, this will be the first location. My partner has over 30 years of experience in catering and with friends always encouraging me to open a restaurant, this was an easy choice. Stop by some evening when "the club" is not open and I'll give ya a taste of the SoCo chicken strips... with house music all night long.

Lifestyles Fitness Nutrition Grill

Monday - Saturday 10-9pm

Originally posted by njdionysus

Inside of the club, right next to the overpass at Route 9.

NJStacked - thank you. If we were as half as successful as the MMG, our venture would be a success. My friend Dave started the concept at Pyramid, this is simply a spinoff on his success now that he has moved on from the business. However I dont intend to stop there, this will be the first location. My partner has over 30 years of experience in catering and with friends always encouraging me to open a restaurant, this was an easy choice. Stop by some evening when "the club" is not open and I'll give ya a taste of the SoCo chicken strips... with house music all night long.

Lifestyles Fitness Nutrition Grill

Monday - Saturday 10-9pm

if they have the myoplex puddings that they have at pyramid i'll be there alot!

sup joe, i just saw your post on my deelite thread..............but i decided to BUMP this one up to help ya out...............

congrats and good luck..........i have a very entrepreneur, business, oriented mind set and i love to see people opening up there own businesses....................

im currently in the process of doing research on my own business, and though im in the beginning stages i see how much hard work is put into a project like this!!!!!!!!!, AGAIN GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!...........

ill def swing by to check out the spot, and shoot me an e-mail @ roddigga13@aol.com...........i'd like to see your plan and maybe sit down with you and discuss the routes you took to start up your business.................

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Myoplex pudding? They make that at the grill in my gym.

F'in awesome.

NJDION is this the same guy who just sold Mieles? did he relocate?

Dave Miele just sold his biz in Union to Justin. Miele's Juice Bar is now called, The Universe Juice Bar & Fitness Grill. Justin now does his own puddings though. They're not the same but you can also get Dave's puddings at Pyramid too.

Miele's famous protein puddings will be sold at Lifestyles Grill in Woodbridge. Look for a grand opening in early October!

Originally posted by roddigga

congrats and good luck..........i have a very entrepreneur, business, oriented mind set and i love to see people opening up there own businesses....................

Rod thanks for the praise, most def appreciated. I look forward to having a drink with you sometime. I have been looking for a location for a few months now. A good friend actually referred me to the guys at Sleep. Although I still have my 2nd location in mind, I'm always thinking ahead. My partner/mother has been in the catering business for over 30 years, so its a blessing to have the food down like that and I can cook like a mafuka myself. I recommend my specialty, SoCo chicken strips! Its also good to know the right people as well in the right places as well. My friend Dave has been in the fitness nutrition biz for 8 years, having owned successful juice bars at Pyramid and Planet Fitness. If you havent had his puddings, you're missing out!

I have to tell you, all of you, be ready, this place is going to be nothing like you've ever seen before. Not only is the nightclub all together different, but having Lifestyles Grill within Sleep may turn out to be better than I originally projected. You walk in to a nice bar that runs along to your left, the dj booth is just to your right next to the dancefloor. To the back of the club, there is a vip section with room/bottle service and beds... at least they're available for the nightclub. Monday - Wednesday, we'll be open 10am - ??? I plan to make use of the sound system bringing in some local djs from time to time while offering quality food in a casual atmosphere with a full bar and dope beats all night long. I beleive that the grill is going to take on a life of its own and become somewhat of a hangout on nights the club is not open. A lot of people as they get older dont care to go out as much as they use to, but they still have a love for the music. This place is going to be a perfect opportunity to enjoy yourself casually without all the added drama of "going out" and you can get a kick ass healthy meal at very reasonable prices. Thursday and Friday, we'll be open from 10am - 9pm as the grill, probably with happy hour from 5-7. At 10pm Club Sleep opens up and the menu will be consolidated to appetizers and additional non-healthy menu items like coconut shrimp, the kind of stuff people eat when they're drinking. I cant do the full Lifestyles Grill menu at night because its got to be quick and easy, cant have people making a mess. Saturday the hours are yet to be determined, but we're looking at something like 11am - 7/9pm. The venue is also available to rent for private parties on Mon Tues Wed and Sunday. Nonetheless, Jersey hasnt seen anything like Club Sleep itself, its going to be very nice when its all said and done.

Lifestyles Grill will have its grand opening on a Monday, either Sept. 29th or most likely October 6th. Chances are Dj Troy St.Charles will be laying down beats into the night and I encourage other djs who might be interested in coming down for a guest spot on a Mon/Tues/Wed night to contact me. Right now, its an unpaid gig, but we'll see as the business takes on a life of its own. Music is not an issue, I'll plug my Ipod into the dj equipment and have 1400 songs available at the touch of a button including live sets from Denny, Oakenfold, PVD, Tiesto, Morillo, Judge Jules, Oscar G, Junior, Morillo and Jonathan. I am a very big fan of the music and I am really looking forward to this opportunity, I throw down more information as it becomes available.

I am looking for a few cute + trustworthy non-shady ladies available during the day to work the bar, taking orders and making shakes. Give a holla or for more info visit www.lifestylesgrill.com

• 3 weeks later...

Visit Lifestyles Grill on Monday, October 13th for our Grand Opening.... with special guest DJ Troy St.Charles throwing down the beats at night!

Our complete menu featuring Miele's Famous Protein Puddings will be available on our updated website very soon at www.lifestylesgrill.com

P/T and F/T positions still available for the day + nights shifts at the counter bar. Perfect opportunity for an active fit female to make some extra cash, salary + tips! Contact Joe in the kitchen or PM me.

Originally posted by ninadd

Hahhaha I dont know if I want to try his protein pudding :laugh:

Dont laugh. You cannot tell the difference between our protein pudding and a regular Hershey's pudding you'd get from the supermarket. 48grams protein, 2grams fat, no sugar, carbs are a little high but our Myoplex pudding rocks!!! Ask anyone that has had it from Pyramid Gym, I have the same guy making them for me.