Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Rumors..... And updates... sobe/miami/ftL

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

1. automatic slims opens up in oct in ft lauderdale

2. Loft opens up before automatic slims, with in a couple weeks (old stereo)

3. The Opium Deal went threw with Level, new place is called Mansion. << cool name, i like it..

4. Nocturnal is comming mid january, 3 floors, 2 resturantes, 1 patio, full funktion one sound, and sushi bar... Space Who??

5. Word around town is that raid on space might put their liquor license in jepordy, and it has little to do with drugs.

6. Jr V at Space <<< this is just a rumor and i can't back it up with anything, but i thought i'd toss it out there too see if anyone else knows...

thats all folks...

Off to the ECU vs UM game... Go Pirates!!!!

Always got the updates :laugh: U need a tv show already with your reviews and clubland news. Btw think I saw u at opium, but was havin a hard time believin that was u since I thought I read sometime ago u stayin far away from the beach.

Mansion sounds good, hopefully it cleans up washington ave a bit.

Nocturnal sounds amazing, but a club that big in miami seems a bit strange. They would need to pull out huge huge crowds everynight to seem like the place is not empty.

the new Automatic Slims is looking good, nice big place and decent location right acorss from Karma,

Loft, is exciting just hope they are doing allot of remodeling.

For the new Opium "Mansion" , this is going to the biggest news around when it opens. What format are they going for? Have all ties been cut between Gerry Kelly and the new club. It is a huge space to work with, with so much potenial.

wasnt Nocturnal supposed to open already?

BTW who was saying about the vip room on rails moving about the club? Sounds very interesting. Some serious dough being put into that place, but then again not as much as they put into billboard.

Wasn't loft supposed to be open a few months ago already? WTF? If it always takes 3 month or more longer than everyone thinks, why dont they add 3 months to their timetable?

Im sure A Slims will fit into laudy like a duck in water, but who herte is really going to spend a whole night in a rock and roll place? I mean how much bon jovi can you listen to in a night?

I hope Mansion does well, its been too long since a club open strong at the beach.

Originally posted by shroomy

Im sure A Slims will fit into laudy like a duck in water, but who herte is really going to spend a whole night in a rock and roll place? I mean how much bon jovi can you listen to in a night?

Me, I'll hang there all night.... anythings better than trance:laugh:

Plus, I loove guys with mullets:tongue:

Originally posted by saleen351

1. automatic slims opens up in oct in ft lauderdale

2. Loft opens up before automatic slims, with in a couple weeks (old stereo)

3. The Opium Deal went threw with Level, new place is called Mansion. << cool name, i like it..

4. Nocturnal is comming mid january, 3 floors, 2 resturantes, 1 patio, full funktion one sound, and sushi bar... Space Who??

5. Word around town is that raid on space might put their liquor license in jepordy, and it has little to do with drugs.

6. Jr V at Space <<< this is just a rumor and i can't back it up with anything, but i thought i'd toss it out there too see if anyone else knows...

thats all folks...

Off to the ECU vs UM game... Go Pirates!!!!

Nize 411 update on Miami Happenings Saleen! :)

Guest saleen351

let me update this...

AS will serve food, so it's gonna be a great spot, and it's directly across from Karma

Loft was held up with Inspection issues, which as of this morning they should be fixed. Word is they spent a huge amount of money.

People are getting the wrong idea about nocturnal. this is a club first then all the rest of the food stuff and sushi bar second. Breakfast will be served on the patio.

You want pics? I"m sure one legit pic won't piss them off, so here you go!

though i won't post the good pics, only the non main room and non patio pics... Sorry the guys told me to keep it under wraps, but when they update it, i'll post all the pics, i have the entire lay out floor by floor.

And for the man doing the bookings, i'd like to see you guys book decent hip hop djs... May i suggest Funk Master Flex and Dj Red Alert, and lets get some mofo ragae nights....

wow Nocturnal sounds amazing! So this club is gonna be geared towards hip hop? And i really like the restaurant idea thats dope but i wonder if it will b outrageously expensive....and what theyll do about the smoking thing....and im sorry but they better bring some decent crowds or the place will look empty cuz thats some serious space to fill up......and 1 question...supposedly they are not trying to compete w space 34 but what kind of crowd do they think theyre gonna draw??? Are any of you planning to go with this type of format?? honestly.....its gonna be very iffy....i need my house music and i can honestly say if theres none offered i dont think ill go!

Guest saleen351

club is house, with hiphop room, 2 house rooms a patio 2 resturantes, 1 sushi bar, and as for crowd and music, to quote the man"why only book one big name dj, we have 2 rooms, we'll book 2 big name djs in the same night"

though i'm leaving out the dj's names....

This is a direct attack on space, except they are not using the space formula...

Originally posted by saleen351

club is house, with hiphop room, 2 house rooms a patio 2 resturantes, 1 sushi bar, and as for crowd and music, to quote the man"why only book one big name dj, we have 2 rooms, we'll book 2 big name djs in the same night"

though i'm leaving out the dj's names....

This is a direct attack on space, except they are not using the space formula...

That's a bad ass looking restaurant....

Automatic slims kick ass.

Nocturnal-well what i hear....

opening mid january

3 floors

1st floor general publc also a sushi bar

2nd floor-3 rooms all VIP hip hop room,the mezzanine, the restaurant(japoneese-french fusion)

3 rd floor rooftop garden tiki huts waterfalls the design is a piece of art.

Wait till you see the facade!!!

the party...well DADE SOKOLOF on board full time...the party speaks for itself...Also some other promoters...T.B.A.

20,000 sq/ft of 24 hour partying.

Space and Nocturnal will conquer Downtown

Level/Mansion--time to clean up washington street again!!!!Nice job Opium...time to put some real clubs again on washington!!!

Success to all!!!cheers!!!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: