Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: K-Ken

aep

Hi, Im carrie from fredricksburg va ...No big deal with your comment and russian tap dancers..Or the comment about not going to Aphrodite .

The question here is , Should we be Writing trash on new promoters Threads . I aplogize For my rudeness .. Lets try to get along..Hijacking a thread fine . But when it has to do with three other promoters why mess around ? Because im new & sarcastic .

it seems your a little that way too my new friend .

Just let it die and stay dead !

Carrie :blank:

Originally posted by aep

Hi, Im carrie from fredricksburg va ...No big deal with your comment and russian tap dancers..Or the comment about not going to Aphrodite .

The question here is , Should we be Writing trash on new promoters Threads . I aplogize For my rudeness .. Lets try to get along..Hijacking a thread fine . But when it has to do with three other promoters why mess around ? Because im new & sarcastic .

it seems your a little that way too my new friend .

Just let it die and stay dead !

Carrie :blank:

dear carrie,

i found out tonite that vic the moderator has been moving your threads to the cp drama board but not deleting them. i don't really have a problem with your promotion threads, i just made one sarcastic joke which obviously didn't go over well. for the record, i welcome all forms of edm and understand that you as a promoter have a job to promote your events. so pardon my perceived rudeness but that's just the way i am, SARCASTIC... so welcome to cp. if you are halfway hot, i wouldn't mind meeting you sometime in the near future. in fact, i am always at blue room on thursday nights which is pretty sad but this week i vow no to be there. please come to buzz on friday tho!

love and kisses,

ken

carrie, promotions are only allowed on the promotions board, unless you are affiliated to CP, but i will only move a thread there if you keep on bumping it up repetedly and insulting CP members (which will then result in moving the thread to the drama board).

one thing is being sarcastic, and another is insulting and flaming other people, added to the fact that in your particular case you differ from a normal CP member as you are primarily a promoter. finally your gender and level of "hotness" makes no difference. welcome to CP, enjoy your stay and we welcome your contributions to the board.

Ok cool vicman . Thanks for explaining this matter in full detail ...Um can someone let me know how to GET in to CP ..

I thought i allready was..heh

And K-Ken '' I will see you at buzz friday this weekend " ...

Peace O Carrie

:cool:;):idea:

Originally posted by aep

Ok cool vicman . Thanks for explaining this matter in full detail ...Um can someone let me know how to GET in to CP ..

I thought i allready was..heh

And K-Ken '' I will see you at buzz friday this weekend " ...

Peace O Carrie

:cool:;):idea:

right on that's the spirit. usual cp meet up is 1am by the hallways to the bathroom!