Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big Shout out to Mike Rizzo from WebsterHall

Hey people .. so finally i got to check Webster Hall on Thursdays .. like few weeks ago .. Mike Rizzo is the DJ there .. and let me tell you that he kicks ass .. he played v. hard core house .. blended it with some trance .. and occasionally some jungle ..

he got me dancing for the whole night .. it is somethign i have been advised not to do coz of my knees recent problems .. but when i hear good music .. i can not help but dance .. and his music was awesome

i told anohter firnd of mine who is a hard core house fan .. and my friend was like .. "i dont know man .. going to WH on Thursday .. and working next day" .. so i told him .. "ok .. just come for an hjour or two and leave early" and he agreed ..

guess what .. when my friend came to WH and listened to Mike . he was blown out .. he ended up staying ALL night .. and thank me for recommending him to go on Thursday

if only WH would let Mike play on a weekend .. it would be great .. i personally would love to hear him laying but my work schedule sucks so .. i will be going to WH when i have Fridays off :(

peace out

the MASK

Originally posted by mikerizzo0121

thanks for the compliment,just to clarify a couple of things,I never played jungle,some people might mistaken that for (tribal) & I never played @ Arc .Webster hall Thursdays have been great and I enjoy playing the room.

Mike Rizzo

Mike .. you are the ONLY reason i ever go to webster hall on Thursday even though i have to work early Friday ..

go ma man .. spin those records ..

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

Hey Mask. How was sat night? I would comment on rizzo but haven't heard him in a while. He used to play saturday nights at WH a while back. I'll go check him out someday. Hey Silverbull! And I think he typeod the jungle thing. I also think he meant tribal. Peace out guys!

Hu DX .. my sat night was prettttty good .. in a non-dancing way .. ;) ... i know u know what i mean .. hehee

how was yours? did u end up going to WH? if son, how was it ..

and ya .. go check Mike Rizzo sometimes .. if he can make me dance .. then u know his music is pretty good .. u know how picky i am about house music...

talk to you later dude ..

the MASK

Originally posted by trippy1

Yeah I have heard him a few times...he is pretty awesome..

He spins at a club called crash here in queens most nights. The guy is talented.

heard him at ARC, he was incredible. Great house all night.

Trippy .. i didn ot know that he plays at Queens .. do u know where is this Crash thing and how much to get in ? .. i live in Queens .. may be i can go too .. ho ho ..

the MASK