Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vich and Berger @ Luna Review

erickamikaze

Great people and great music combine for a good night @ Luna,

Definetly a music oriented crowd that was there for the sole reason to support good promoters and DJ's. The tunes were on point from the 3 DJ's I witnessed, the sound was good for the small venu, but there seemed to be some technical problems to go along with all the good points. Also, since we are in South Florida, can every club owner please make sure the air conditioning is working? Just a little pet peeve of mine.

It was a good seeing and meeting new people , Cianci, Avila, Trouble, MP3Some,rcrespo, mirza, Carla, Marco, Rob, Dan, and all the others that I will remember as the day goes on.:rolleyes:

Click here for all the pictures

DSC06913.JPG

DSC06915.JPG

Great music from vich and berger last night, came a little too late to catch oscar's set but from what I heard it was on point as usual. Was very nice to see marco, carla, as well as meeting christian, israel, and isabella. All great peeps there for a common reason, provide us with great music. Think I can now put faces on a couple of screen names here but was not sure so did not go up 2 meet you guys. Browneyed u were that girl in the white no? And erik I think its pretty fair to assume was the guy with the cam. Again these guys play great music and I'd love to see them play in miami again soon.

Great night!!...............i would like to start my review thanking all the peeps that came and support this event,people that truely enjoy good music...this is the people whos gonna help develop our scene and is always ready to hear fresh sounds......Marco and Carla ....is a beautiful experience being able to create this type of parties with you guys...there is nothing better than work with people that have some much pasion for good music ......Oscar Fonseca....one of the best in town...is always our pleasure sharing the decks with you....pod,erickamikaze,laliux,brwneydtrouble,Dave Preston(great guy,amazing dj)...Bigtallgeoff....thank you and proton radio ....mirza,beyourself24,Mp3some(what a cool kat!),funketeer....rcrespo and bingo....isabella....and im sure im missing some but i just want to let you know that youre all a big part of this scene!!

Vich & Berger..........WOW!!!!!......incredible music..this guys rocked LUNA.....the vibe on the dancefloor was amazing...thank you guys for this sweet night!!!...hope i can hear you again soon!!

Also want to thank the cooljunkie staff ....nick and rob...nice meeting you guys...always supporting!!...

Also want to thank my music partner Luis Avila ...were on the right track bro!!

PEACE,

Francesco Cianci

FRANCESCO AND LUIS YOU GUYS ARE DEFINITELY ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!!! LUNA HAS A VIBE TO IT THAT NO OTHER CLUB ON THE BEACH IS MATCHING RIGHT NOW. GOOD PEOPLE, NICE ATMOSPHERE, AND GREAT MUSIC YOU CANT GO WRONG. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE ALL HEADS FROM CLUBPLANET ONCE AGAIN. I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE NEXT PARTY AT LUNA

PEACE MIRZA

First of all, thanks to P:M Sessions and Spin Productions for making all of this happen...Vich and Berger stood up to the expectations we had all been building up for the past weeks...focused, humble and serious about what they do, got up on the decks and basicly...nailed track after track flawlesly...truly something to observe.

:bowdown:

As I was telling someone, these guys are not wasting time with record flipping stunts and poses...they obviously spend their most valuable time up on the decks looking for perfect-matchin' tracks and fooling around with the mixer, feels good to see young blood embracing the true art of spinning...some folks out there are kind of confused about what is expected of them once they step up to a dj booth...it's not about anything else but the music and...Vich and Berger, had plenty of that...thanks for that Libido re-mix, I had only heard about it...it kicks ass!!!

Francesco Cianci (a.k.a. Blenprod) deserves his own lines from the Funk; here you have the classiest of guys, with a great hosting style and a very friendly approach to his guests...all of this backed up of course with a true talent for spinning...aside from the fact that he threw my favorite track The White Stripes' "7 Nation Army" the rest of his selections were right on...I was a "walking grin"

:D

Avila was also right on the money, I was having such a great time that I was taking everything in as a gift of the moment...everyone involved did an amazing job at making everyone feel at home...thanks!

I'm glad I got to see Vich and Berger in two different settings...Nerve on Friday (w/Jon Cowan) and then Luna on Saturday (w/Cianci & Avila)...two different situations, two different needs, two different performances...sometimes you have to accomodate in order to land right on target at the right moment...these guys read the crowd very well and proved only that music trascends cultures and continents...here you have two guys from Perú, ready to play anywhere in the world...in my humble opinion.

;)

It was a nice weekend, filled with good music and nice people...thanks once again to Marco and Carlita from P:M Sessions, Isabel from Spin Productions, Vich & Berger, Cianci & Avila, let's not forget the friendly staff @ Luna and basicly everyone involved on making saturday such a classic nite...kewl beans!

Most importantly, much love to all CPers in the house...nice people, nice times! :aright::rock:

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

I agree with everything u said funk. :D It was definitely a very good night for everyone there.

The event turned out to be a real success! Excellent work by all the organizers... Superb Music all throughout... Mad support from the real connoiseurs.. ;) basically all the variables for an incredible vibe. U add that to a nice and comfortable space, and throw a whole bunch of beautiful girls for spice.. and u have really got the recipe! :tongue: hehehe

All i need to add tho, is much much Respect for my man Oscar Fonseca... :woah2: What a masterful delivery of an opening set.. Oscar.. maaad props, bro. U hit the nail right smack in the middle of the head!! This guy continues to impress the heck out of us w just phenomenal track selection, programming and excelent build up. Keep up the good work man... I can tell there are nothing but goood things coming up ahead for ya!

It was great Meeting Isabella from Spin Productions, Also great chatting w Israel... Thanks A LOT for the demos! :eek: They've been on constant rotation on my changer for the past days!! hehe I had to leave early, before the end of the set, but I was def rockin the mixes!

Francesco & Luis, Great to finally come out there in support of u guys... I couldn't stick around for your set, but I know u guys deliver! U really have somn goin there, And I am sure this is only the beginning! Def looking fwd to the next couple of weeks! ;)

As usual, great seeing all the CP'ers in the house! U guys def know what's up! Thx to Vip, Carla, blendprod, avila, Eric, great job w those pics!! nice to have u around! :D hehe -- BTW i missed the Funk?! (and laliux)... (damb! ill look out for ya next time!) May miss a few, but some of you.. Mirza, Brwneyed (I promise I wont take long next time!), Pod!, ekitel, skarred4life (hell yeh!!), geoff and others...

I hope to stay around longer next time... I had to leave early to continue studying for a State License examination, which btw I just took and Passed!! hehe so def coming all out this weekend... and, man what a weekend its gonna be!

See you guys around!!

Peace!

Miguel.- :smoke:

Last saturday was a great night and also I had a great time. I missed Oscar Fonseca set; but definitely Vich and Berger played a very great music. Same thing off course for my friends Cianci&Avila, I love your parties guys!!! ;)

See you on friday at Nerve (I can't wait anymore to see Lee Burridge)......

Originally posted by mp3some

I agree with everything u said funk. :D It was definitely a very good night for everyone there.

The event turned out to be a real success! Excellent work by all the organizers... Superb Music all throughout... Mad support from the real connoiseurs.. ;) basically all the variables for an incredible vibe. U add that to a nice and comfortable space, and throw a whole bunch of beautiful girls for spice.. and u have really got the recipe! :tongue: hehehe

All i need to add tho, is much much Respect for my man Oscar Fonseca... :woah2: What a masterful delivery of an opening set.. Oscar.. maaad props, bro. U hit the nail right smack in the middle of the head!! This guy continues to impress the heck out of us w just phenomenal track selection, programming and excelent build up. Keep up the good work man... I can tell there are nothing but goood things coming up ahead for ya!

It was great Meeting Isabella from Spin Productions, Also great chatting w Israel... Thanks A LOT for the demos! :eek: They've been on constant rotation on my changer for the past days!! hehe I had to leave early, before the end of the set, but I was def rockin the mixes!

Francesco & Luis, Great to finally come out there in support of u guys... I couldn't stick around for your set, but I know u guys deliver! U really have somn goin there, And I am sure this is only the beginning! Def looking fwd to the next couple of weeks! ;)

As usual, great seeing all the CP'ers in the house! U guys def know what's up! Thx to Vip, Carla, blendprod, avila, Eric, great job w those pics!! nice to have u around! :D hehe -- BTW i missed the Funk?! (and laliux)... (damb! ill look out for ya next time!) May miss a few, but some of you.. Mirza, Brwneyed (I promise I wont take long next time!), Pod!, ekitel, skarred4life (hell yeh!!), geoff and others...

I hope to stay around longer next time... I had to leave early to continue studying for a State License examination, which btw I just took and Passed!! hehe so def coming all out this weekend... and, man what a weekend its gonna be!

See you guys around!!

Peace!

Miguel.- :smoke:

Congratulations on your passing the test MP3...I also missed Oscar Fonseca's opening set...I got there when Israel was already going at it...I'm going to make it a point to keep and eye (and ear) on Fonseca...now I'm all curious and shit...where were you? I didn't see you at all...we'll hook up next time homeboy, congrats again on your test!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

All I can say is that these are the types of events that remind me of the true meaning of house. If you followed V & B's set, you can see how they never had to throw big crowd pleasers ....just groovy basslines all night long!(that's house) The best thing about the party for me was having a crowd that didn't need the obvious miami tracks to be pleased. V & B didn't need to bother in adjusting for a cetain crowd...they just played from their souls and people digested the sound perfectly....now that's a cool party if you ask me. Great set by the Peruvians and great follow-up by Cianci & Avila. Incredible things to come from this party without a doubt. Thanks to everyone who made it happen. Peace...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well guys, its a little late, but I wanted to add my two cents to Saturday night's review.

One word: Incredible.

Like you guys said, the room was packed with people who truly love the music, and the hosts are pretty much unrivaled anywhere on the beach. Francesco and Marcos, you guys rock. Never have I felt so comfortable and welcomed at a club.

What a classy night, the venue is beautiful and perfectly suits your needs except that back area doesn't seem to be used much. The dancefloor gets a little slippery after a while though....

Livin42nite, yes that was me in the white dress......who were you?? And Funk and Laliux??

I have to thank Bingo for the many laughs in the corner, mp3some, don't worry I introduced myself later on in the night....*LOL* Ramon, I'm sorry I didn't make it on sunday, I was WAY too exhausted.

All in all, the team at Luna is a force to be reckoned with. What a great team yuo guys have over there. I am glad and honored to have been a part of it. :D

Saturday at Luna was great!!!!!! First: Marco and Carla, you guys are amazing!!!! You have it so clear musically and how well you understand the need to bring to people, Dj's that may not be so commercial but that can rock any dancefloor.

Oscar Fonseca, wow... what can I say, I was surprised to hear such a good track selection and awesome opening set. You did an amazing job, Israel, Christian, Jumi and I loved how you opened at Luna. Thank you!!!!! We will be in touch.

Cianci & Avila, amazing way to finish the night, you kept it pumping till the end!!!

What can I say about Israel and Christian..... I am so proud of them. They are ready for all that is to come and I think they proved it on saturday with no doubt!!!!

Thanks to everyone who came to hear them play, I hope I do not forget anyone....: funketeer, laliux, ramon, dave, bingo, miguel, dan, rob, erik, giannina, livin42nite, ariel.... I'm sure I'm 4getting some people.... I'm still jet lagged....

P:M Sessions knows what it's all about!!!!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT PARTY!!!!