Clubplanet Nightlife Community

family guy....the movie!

Originally posted by jennEfer

That is so awesome!! I LOVE that show!! I watch it on adult swim all the time, and I really want to buy the seasons on dvd.

Is it true that brian is the only one who understands stewie?

:eek: Where have you been hiding!? Hi:D

That is so awesome!! I LOVE that show!! I watch it on adult swim all the time, and I really want to buy the seasons on dvd.

I think brian is the only one who understands stewie, could be wrong but i doubt it.

The simpons are coming out with a movie i read that somewhere in a matt groening interview a year or two ago.

Family guy is the second best tv program ever made aside from the wonder years. It is the wittiest, most clever cartoon though.

I can't see how the movie wouldn't be great. The DVD's are awesome. If that show came back it would be the highlight of my year. Are the Simpson's really coming out with a movie? That's pretty weird, I think. What happened to that show anyway? It used to be funny for the first 8 or so seasons. Now it seems to be trying to appeal to a larger audience and it really lost it's edge.

Originally posted by solbeam

I have never watched this cartoon...is it really that funny?

its hilarious....it abuses lots of celebrities, other shows, current events, etc.

the premise is the life of a family: sane mom, homer simpson-like father, really dumb son, smart geeky daughter, talking dog, and super smart baby that is constantly trying to kill the mother

:hat:

I've never heard this, but it seems to make sense. He's the only character i've seen in a conversation with stewie (the episode when stewie falls in love with the girl at the daycare, but it turns out that she only likes him for his cookies). I checked and there was nothing about it on the web either (I'm at work and have nothing better to do with my time :tongue:).

Peter: Brian look! There's a message in my Alphabits! It says, "OOOOOOO!"."

Brian: "Peter, those are Cheerios."