Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booty Appreciation Thread...

elementx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tonie is from hialeah(yuck)!!!!!!! which basically means shes cuban!!!!!!!! parents r at least!!!!

and me... well my dad is cuban and m mom is from el salvador....but as i like to say.....im from nowhere , yet from everywhere all at once......:screwy:

but i was wondering where u got the vos from....kinda the way my momma talks u know those central americans!!!!!!!

Ok so far we have only seen the Hineys of the following...

Nympho69

Naughtybabe

themrs

Did I miss anyone...

I don't care- Side shot, rear shot, clothed, naked anything...

I just wanna see some curves... I know there are alot of nice hinies on this board... Don't be shy ladies... :D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well tonie is from hialeah(yuck)!!!!!!! which basically means shes cuban!!!!!!!! parents r at least!!!!

and me... well my dad is cuban and m mom is from el salvador....but as i like to say.....im from nowhere , yet from everywhere all at once......:screwy:

but i was wondering where u got the vos from....kinda the way my momma talks u know those central americans!!!!!!!

Well we use the vos/vosotros in Costa Rica but we also use

it in Spain.. So I guess it's because of both my cultures..

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Well we use the vos/vosotros in Costa Rica but we also use

it in Spain.. So I guess it's because of both my cultures..

costa rica is gorrrrgeous... i've never been there but a friend of mine has a house there she goes to every summer and i've seen vids and pictures... i'd love to go there one day

Originally posted by elementx

Wanting to see someones ass... Is wanting to see someones ass... I don't know where " Sweating " is involved...

Shut up and sit down little one... :rolleyes:

And just to mention... There is a difference between sweating someone and giving credit where credit is due...

listen... um big one (HA) everytime there is a thread about hot ladies or watever there are people, such as yourself sweating the shit out of her so take a seat. zip ya lip. and speak when spoken to

k

:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nympho69

is this enough for you?

hey I have that pic! thats an old one. and if u look close u can see some nipple!

it's a twofer

Originally posted by tastyt

Haha, well I'm glad to see I have so many write-ins... but I still don't have a picture. My butt is really something you have to experience in person, and maybe smack a few times, to truly appreciate. :tongue::laugh2:

Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the COUNTRY!!

:(

Stop being a tease and give me a picture! :tongue: