Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you guys......

lavosdeldiablo

I used to do like 100 miles a week when I was in high school...as a form of exercise, and just getting around...I kinda gave it up when I moved down here...I'm spoiled though, if I get back into it I'll need to spend a lot of money.

Originally posted by pod

I used to do like 100 miles a week when I was in high school...as a form of exercise, and just getting around...I kinda gave it up when I moved down here...I'm spoiled though, if I get back into it I'll need to spend a lot of money.

not really dude... if you really wanna come one day i have a spare bike...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Jimmy, do you know offhand if they still allow horses over at JD park? Or are the horse trails different than the bike trails? Last time I went was YEARS ago and I coulnd't tell the difference.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

LoL.... im not sure ... ive never seen any horses .... i could be wrong though its a pretty big park...

Not many people ride out at the parks anymore.....except maybe on the holidays.

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Mountain Bike??? I know its a little off topic... (seems like everything is nowadays)... Anyways ive been hitting up the trails at least 3 times a week (markham, oleta, quiet water,etc..)... Any brave souls out there... ?

I love to bike ride but since I don't have much cushion on my ass, after about half an hour my ass hurts so bad it makes me want to cry. :D

Take Mr. Big Butt with you. He's got enough cushion back there..... :tongue: