Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Soriano...

elementx

Originally posted by vicman

well playing a 4 game series with the Detroit Tigers, 3 games with the D-Rays and a series w/ the Orioles isn't exactly the stiffest of oposition.

Either way... It wakes them up for post season. Instead of going into post season in a slump...

gotta love Sorianos game and unreal talent, but when the fuck is he gonna listen and stop showin up the opposing pitcher?

Last nite flippin the bat after that HR , 2 nd pitch after his at bat right at NIck Johnson ,

Torre has talked to him at least 3x this year about it

Originally posted by bxbomb

gotta love Sorianos game and unreal talent, but when the fuck is he gonna listen and stop showin up the opposing pitcher?

Last nite flippin the bat after that HR , 2 nd pitch after his at bat right at NIck Johnson ,

Torre has talked to him at least 3x this year about it

All I can say. Is ones style is ones style... Hard to change what you are so used to. Look at what 90% of the major league ball players do after a home run... They all have a way in which they handle it... That is his...

i still think he should clamper down on his hot doggin. if he doesnt get hit, then someone else will. i still think he can become a better batter that what he is now, he looks like he wants to hit every pitch out of the ball park. if he was more patient he could easily bat over .300.

Originally posted by vicman

i still think he should clamper down on his hot doggin. if he doesnt get hit, then someone else will. i still think he can become a better batter that what he is now, he looks like he wants to hit every pitch out of the ball park. if he was more patient he could easily bat over .300.

I will agree with you on the patience... Hopefully that will come with age...

Originally posted by elementx

All I can say. Is ones style is ones style... Hard to change what you are so used to. Look at what 90% of the major league ball players do after a home run... They all have a way in which they handle it... That is his...

90% of hitters dont do what he has done on several occasions ,cuz otherwise there would be beanball wars in 90%of those games then.

It doesnt bother me , esp. if its a Yank gettin to do the stare at the shot or flip of the bat ,but its an unwritten rule in baseball you show some one up like that and someone gets beaned .

Originally posted by bxbomb

90% of hitters dont do what he has done on several occasions ,cuz otherwise there would be beanball wars in 90%of those games then.

It doesnt bother me , esp. if its a Yank gettin to do the stare at the shot or flip of the bat ,but its an unwritten rule in baseball you show some one up like that and someone gets beaned .

I did not say they do what he does... I said they all have a style on how they celebrate, run out, dopping a bat, etc... After they hit a home run...

Some more blunt than others... But like I said if that is his style than that is his style..

I played ball for 12 years... And there is no better feeling than hitting a ball and knowing without glancing up at where the ball is heading that it is a home run. By the feel, by the sound etc...