Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nothing

prplhz

It's dead around here this morning, where is everyone? How's everyone doing?

Groove, want to go to your show, maybe you can push it back to November, then I might be able to enjoy it....:( Hopefully, my studying will allow me to make it on the 3rd, I mean 10th, I mean ????;)

Is everyone thinking about the weekend yet? What's going on around Boston this weekend anything good?

HAPPY HUMP DAY!:3some:

Originally posted by groovefire

We're working on some stuff, don't worry, we'll make sure you get a good night as soon as you're done!

Thanks, I just can't enjoy my nights out until November! I would really appreciate a great night out after that...

Hi Irish!:smoke: How's everything? Saw you in some pics from the Dip this past weekend!

Originally posted by groovefire

What about Halloween?

I might be out when it comes to Halloween:( The test is Nov. 5&6th so Halloween is a very important time for me, but then again we will have to see what is going on....:D If I am a good little girl until then and study hard Halloween might be a possibility for me, I really want to get dressed up this year, it's been a few years since I have! Keep me posted:D

Originally posted by irishhoney

Things are good :) How are things with you? Yeah I was a mess by the time I got to the Dip, started partying at 8pm on Saturday and finished 10pm on Sunday :D

Things are good, I just feel so busy all the time...:( No time for myself or just to relax anymore. I guess that's a part of growing up right... lol You're machine, partying like that... lol You looked fine in those pics, what my eyes can't see won't hurt;)

Originally posted by jtk4

What kind of test are you taking?

and you just got back from ibiza. i would make that trade in a minute.

No going out in oct but get to party in ibiza.

I'm taking the CPA exam. I got BACK from Ibiza like 2 months ago, I'm always searching for another party.....