Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...i swear...having more money means....

phatman

Originally posted by phatman

...a return to an infantile state...

I want it now!

I need it now!

Why can't I get it now?

I want it what way...it HAS to be that way...

...hoy...fuckin rich dumb bastards...they live in their own bubble or reality...sorry...just venting...

I simplify it...............ASSHOLES

...years ago, when i was working in this country club, these women were sitting around talking about their new suv's....they were all getting the new mercedes as if it were the latest handbag...their dilemna was what color they should get...it was a trying time...and they turned to me...

"Nick - what do you think?"

and since I was stressed out at the moment

"I think I wish I had your problems. I have to worry about how I'm going to pay my rent, make my car payment, and get food on the table. If my worry was what color my suv will be, I'd be a lucky man."

...complete silence...lol...and then I walked away...

Originally posted by phatman

...a return to an infantile state...

I want it now!

I need it now!

Why can't I get it now?

I want it what way...it HAS to be that way...

...hoy...fuckin rich dumb bastards...they live in their own bubble or reality...sorry...just venting...

this is especially true when youre born into money. most people i know that have work their asses off to get to the money are still good, down to earth people...but they still splurge, which is fine, they can afford to.

i cant wait to make some dough, would help if i wasnt so stubborn though :rolleyes:

i am now thorooughly convinced you have to truly love what you do to become successful at it and still enjoy life.

now figuring what THAT is...........................................

Originally posted by dgmodel

contempt of money is a trick of the rich, to keep the poor with out...

...if that equates to maintaining a proper perspective on life and NOT becoming the monsters i've seen then let them keep it all my friend...let them keep it all...

if you want to know what GOD thinks of money... Look at the ppl he gave it to...

keep in mind that all ppl with money are not assholes... although most are... i had money, i lost money, however no matter if i was with with or without i was always Marko... and the ppl who you might be reffering to come from "old money" spoiled brats, or ppl with silver spoons in their mouths these are the ppl i try to avoid... because theyre arrogant, conceded, cocky, and for some reason feel that they own the world... sometimes i just want to smack lil buffy, or frederick and give them a nice wake up call...

...lol...i have given rich people smacks of reality but metaphorically speaking ofcourse...it's rather refreshing but in no way does it compensate for the frustration and aggravation they supply as clients/associates/etc...i dont judge all rich people - this was just a venting statement...now if i was referring to midgets like marci and how they all have a napolean complex - that would be a different story...

;):tongue::):cool:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ive said this time and time again...

all of us will stay middle class/poor because our parents never taught us how to make money..

all we know is how to work for money...rich people know how to make money work for them...

enjoy mediocrity kids

hopefully we are still posting our lives away so i can make you eat those words in the future :tongue:

all of us will stay middle class/poor because our parents never taught us how to make money..

all we know is how to work for money...rich people know how to make money work for them...

enjoy mediocrity kids

damn im depressed now:(

enjoy mediocrity kids

HAHAH~! but i read rich dad / poor dad...

in all seriousness youre a product of your environment, and although youre genes may come from a poor pool... you can teach yourself how to make money work for you by simply mimicking successful ppl and or having proper mentors...

HAHAH~! but i read rich dad / poor dad...

in all seriousness youre a product of your environment, and although youre genes may come from a poor pool... you can teach yourself how to make money work for you by simply mimicking successful ppl and or having proper mentors...

:laugh: My best friend's mother ( who went from being shit poor to being extremely well off) just lent me this book!

IMO...if you come from wealth right off the bat....You'll have a harder time making/managing money b/c you don't know any better....It's always been there & it is basically earned to spend right away.....But people who start off middle class or poor...work their way up LEARNING how to manage & use their money wisely (ie: INVESTING)......I personally feel rich kids are screwed in the end

i wrote this in another thread but i think it may apply here as well...

Face it, nobody owes you a living, what you achieve or fail to achieve in your lifetime is directly related what you do.... or fail to do. people don’t choose their parents or childhood but you can choose your own direction... everyone has problems and obstacles to over come but that too is relative to each individual... nothing is carved in stone you can change anything in your life if you want to bad enough... excuses are for losers, those who take responsibility for their actions are the real winners in life. Winners meet life's challenges head on knowing there aren’t any guarantees, and give it all they’ve got... and never ever think its too late or too early to begin time plays no favorites and will pass whether you act or not. Take control of your life, dare to dream and TAKE RISKS...

enjoy mediocrity kids

If that's what you consider "mediocre"... ok... I can certainly think of worse things to be. :blank: