Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What The Fuck Is...

flavanugz

Originally posted by sparkem

Obviously if I've been listening to it everyday for the past 3 1/2 years I'm not sick of it lol

It sounds great on the cd...too bad that's not how he played it that morning. Ironically, we walked into it at Classics night at 6:12 am :D

OXXO

its def a great song-i wish i heard taner play it the other night, i would love to hear it at the dip. think he'll play it again???????? we all have our songs that we love and play over and over;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope :)

He played for me once before and that was even a shock. He doesn't even own it :)

You should have seen his face after he played Idol...omg it was so funny. Definitely not his style of music at all :)

In all seriousness I'm obsessed with the song. I know Karissa's life story (she was on Silver Spoons when she was 12), I have the album sleeve hanging on my wall..seriously people shouldn't love a song like I love this one :D

XOXO

Originally posted by sparkem

but JPizzle told a friend of mine a couple years back that his remix is about drugs taking ahold of anyone

That doesn't sound like the JP I know and love ;)

First time I actually heard this song was on April 8th at 12:05pm. I was sitting on the steps kinda starin' off into space when the vocal dropped just after a song that felt like it went on for 3 hours (but that coulda just been the state I was in at the time ;) ;)) JP werked it that night! Looped the vocal for what seemed like another 3 hours (;)) and the whole place went off.

Ahhhh, memories :D