Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
flavanugz

Oh No They Didnt!

Cinnamon Life was Buy 1 Get 1 Free last week. Now that's your money cereal right there.

Blueberry waffles are definitely better. Putting Fruit Loops inside of waffles makes absolutely no sense.

If they canceled Zabiela at Avalon NYC you can be sure he's not playing Square 1 either :mad::blown::mad:

Originally posted by flavanugz

G-Boy- SHUT UP! This thread is about how awesome Fruit Loops Eggos are gonna be.

You're right - Back to the fruit loops (even though they SUCK!!! )

my little sister used to call them floop loops when she was little - so adorable :D

Originally posted by whadupg

What a stupid flyer! He's still listed for both axis and avalon nyc on the balance site so I'm not too worried. I'd HOPE they would change it if it's been cancelled :rolleyes:

ummm, last time I checked the clubs have a better idea of who will be playing when than a website that's probably updated ever 7 days. Plus they've printed flyers.... delicious, Froot Loop encrusted flyers.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

ummm, last time I checked the clubs have a better idea of who will be playing when than a website that's probably updated ever 7 days. Plus they've printed flyers.... delicious, Froot Loop encrusted flyers.

Those flyers are for the main rooms. Trust me on this one ;)