14 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU LIKE BETTER

• SHADOW LOUNGE
    • THE MIX (AFTER HOURS)
    • CHILLY PEPPER
    • CASABLANCA ( AFTER HOURS)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by aj2234

EVEN IF U WERE 21 YOU WOULD HAVE STOOD OUTSIDE LIQUID 4 HOURS!

GILBERT THE DOOR QUEEN WINS AGAIN

Back then, i had no hook ups or anything, hell i got scammed on a cab ride from the pegiun hotell to liquid when it's right down the road...

fact remains i was on springbreak with 2 guys, my roomate wittle jay, and dui, and then 7 broads from ECU we knew, plus 3 whores we met at some club who stayed in the same hotel.

Trust me, there was no line we waited in for long.. A waiter from NYC at newsday cafe gave me all the hook us, i walked in shawdow for free with jeans on...

I'm a master salesmen and one hell of a talker.. I get shit done while you guys pay and wait...

Guest saleen351

I WORKED THERE SO I DOUBT I EVER PAID

BUT KEEP TRYING YOU MIGHT GET ME:blown:

thanks for the update....

you ride my dick, but the jokes on you, your party in lauderdale is done.. opps wasn't suppost to post that...

i got screwed.....when i just turned 18 like 5 months after is when they screwed me and changes the laws of the beach and made it 21 and up and closed after 5am.....that blew donkey nuts!!!!!!

so i got a taste of shadow, the mix, liquid(the original), groovejet!!!!!

but hay there was always the edge, and for the goths...the church, marsbar, the kitchen!!!!!! those were good times

so then i just returned to my roots and went the salsa route!!!!!!

so then i would go to starfish, mystique, la covacha!!!;) .....and any other spanish club i could get into!!!!! which was most of them since salsa people werent really big on the whole i.d. thing!

definitely the #1 club has to be space...its hands down the best club ever in miami... #2 would definitely be Liquid...when they would have the Magic Sessions at Liquid during the WMC, that was out of control.

I dont know what the whole thing is with GrooveJet...in my opinion, i think it sucked pretty bad. It was ugly as hell in there, the sound system sucked, except for when danny tenaglia would play during the WMC, that they would bring in equipment. Before it was GrooveJet it was called Boomerang, in the early 90's...that was the best club that building has ever had.

But without a doubt, and i dont think anyone can argue that Space, be it the old one or the new one are definitely the best clubs there has ever been in this town.

Guest saleen351

SO EASY TO RUFFLE UR FEATHERS!

CLUB WILL BE OPEN IN 2 WEEKS

AND YOU'LL STILL BE A VIRGIN!

zero to do with the club being open....:idea:

I think The Mix had the best vibe Ive eve seen in a club every person was nice and for the first time I saw peple doing the glow sticks like I have never seen before. Oh man Padilla use to rock that place so hard it was insane. In my opinion the best music with best vibe was the Mix, but the best club overall I think is Crobar Chicago back in the days.

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

I think The Mix had the best vibe Ive eve seen in a club every person was nice and for the first time I saw peple doing the glow sticks like I have never seen before. Oh man Padilla use to rock that place so hard it was insane. In my opinion the best music with best vibe was the Mix, but the best club overall I think is Crobar Chicago back in the days.

R u fkucnig kidding me?!?! I went there like twice and was soooo grossed out by all the crackhead shirts-off sweaty people I had to leave almost as soon as I walked it......not only that but...ugh....4get it..I dont even want to type it bc just recalling the memories grosses me out............

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rafaelmendez

Saleen you are 24 - 6 years ago you where 18 I dont think you where able to get in.

Makes no difference....I used to go to Amnesia and Cameo in 96. and before that I used to go to Warsaw.......yes do the math.

I was 16 years old as I was born in 79.

And I never had a fake ID. SOBE door policies were MUCH more lax in those days.

Glowstick folk having flashbacks here...hehe you guys haven't seen nothin' till I break out road flares.

I had fun at The Mix, Shadow Lounge, Groove Jet (the few times I went, I was too young to get in for most of it's life..)...

Sound systems better in Liquid 1.0 and the old Space? Maybe the old Space, but they did their homework in the Space 34 install...as for Liquid, yeah it sounded good in 1997 but would be very pedestrian stacked against crobar, Nerve's or Space 34's systems...there's been a shitload of innovations in signal processing since then...even from a numbers point of view the newer rigs are better in this case...