So who's at work today?

vicman

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

we're probably the only ones . . .

Definately feels like it....oh, well, I really think they closed most of these places down for no good reason, just precautions. Our company deals w/clients all over the US so we kinda have to be here.

Originally posted by lena1279

Definately feels like it....oh, well, I really think they closed most of these places down for no good reason, just precautions. Our company deals w/clients all over the US so we kinda have to be here.

I'm sorta working. I took a couple of calls :blank:

It's funny how people overreact in this area. Last night, Adams Morgan was soo freakin' empty (the damn storm isn't 'til late today people!).

A lot of people live in fear of everything all the time, fearful to live and be themselves... (I need caffeine 4 this headache)

Originally posted by moto

It's funny how people overreact in this area. Last night, Adams Morgan was soo freakin' empty (the damn storm isn't 'til late today people!).

unless you have kids i see no reason why one shouldnt be able to come to work as normal today and at least stick around until lunch.