Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD @ The Gallery at Turnmills-Questions

I'm from New York but will be traveling in London next week and was hoping to catch PVD at the Gallery on Fri. the 16th. I heard the club is pretty small, so what time do you have to get there to get in? Also what time does van dyk usually go on-does he close? I noticed Lottie is playing for 4 hours and Tall Paul is gonna be there too so I was just wondering when I should get there. I'm going to Gatecrasher the following day so I don't want to kill myself the night before, but I never miss PVD.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

eric

------------------

The gallery is small, and quiet busy.

Most clubs in London, gallery included, have a one in one out policy when it is full. I would get there early so your not disapointed (around 10:00). But you can never tell with London.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

The Gallery opens at 10:30. If you get there at 15/20 past you shouldn't have to queue for that long....although with the lineup playing...?

It doesn't shut until 7:30 Sat morning. Tall Paul usually finishes I think.

Also, they have a dress code - no sneakers/trainers/whatever you call them over there smile.gif. I think they let jeans in, but don't quote me on that.

Hope this helps. Perhaps give Turnmills a call when you get here just to make sure.

Turneye.

------------------

• 1 month later...

Archived