Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Mediocre Bad Guys!!!

funketeer

Hey, what's up...I thought I brought up a couple of issues that are currently escaping all parameters of decency, respect to intelligence and basic rules of fellowmanship on our scene.

I will not throw names around to protect the innocents, also, because of all the lying, compromising, sarchasm and basicly two-faced-bullshit that's going on at the moment...it's getting harder and harder to know who's legit and who's basicly what I will call on this thread "A Mediocre Bad Guy"

Just...who the fuck do you think you're kidding anyways? (you know who you are) I tell you one thing...you're kidding noone but yourselves, all the backstabbing and the he-said-she-said gets on my nerves...it's funny to me when I see good things go to shit because of envy, jealousy and the longin' for protagonism and popularity...the secret behind all the aforementioned, my dear "mediocre bad guys" lies in simplicity and in being humble...noone likes a prick...pricks end up alone...being alone is even worst than not being popular, you see?

My plea to all the "Mediocre Bad Guys" is basic and direct...have some respect for our intelligence...don't try to fool us with your two-faced-all-is-fine bullshit...some of us just don't buy it...I don't care who has the big money, I don't care who owns what...I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER INTEREST ON THE CLUBBING INDUSTRY THAN TO HAVE FUN AND BE PAMPERED...CAPICE?

I think you know who you are and I'm not just rambling on here, if you are one of the "mediocre bad guys" there's always the possibility to get things right, it's only going to work to your advantage and it's also going to clean not only your karma, but ultimately...your public image and the perception people have of you.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

with a branded name like mediocre bad guy shit i wouldn't show my face, its like you're not even close to being somewhat bad, kinda sounds like a wanna be damn i hate wanna bee's

:rolleyes:

I'm not mad...I'm addressing "mediocre bad guys" specificly and directly...not the "wannabes"...not "the posers"...not anyone but...the "mediocre bad guys"

;)

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

with a branded name like mediocre bad guy shit i wouldn't show my face, its like you're not even close to being somewhat bad, kinda sounds like a wanna be damn i hate wanna bee's

:rolleyes:

branded like the cow in your avatar's ass is branded:confused: Ouch!

Originally posted by sunnyhost

B/C that's a cow and branding is just the type of thng people do to cows...duuuuh.

Branding is done on certain human beings ... who pay top $$$ at tattoo parlors to get them done ... they scream like crazy ... remeber a kid in Wildwood NJ who got it done ... a huge sun branding on his back ... what a retard ... hey well ... it was cool in NJ I guess ... :blank::rolleyes:

I believe is a marketing term as well ... and is related to a product or brand ... and the process of associating consumers to the product itself ... :cool:

Sorry for the thread jacking Funk ... :D