Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami's Singles Scene...

philippio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here is what most people (men and women) dont get...you cant go out "looking" to meet someone. If a guy walks up to a girl in a club and hes got his GAME on she can usually sense and it and will either play you or show no interest. In order to meet somebody you might actually have something in common with you just have to keep doing the things you love. Go out and listen to the music you like just do it in different places so that you see different faces every time you go out. When you do go out, go with an open mind to meeting someone but not with the GOAL of meeting someone.

Timing and mutual connection are the key to finding that certain someone. You can meet someone and have an immediate attraction but they may not be emotionally or physically available at that time. If its meant to be you will end up in each others lives. You just have to be patient. Trust me.

About a month or so ago I finally met this guy that I had been talking to online for about 6 months. We had never met face to face b/c our timing had always been off. So I finally meet him, we have immediate attraction and then her hears (from someone who doesnt know me) that I have a boyfriend and disappears for the rest of the night. We finally straightened out the story recently but now he has a girlfriend...WTF!!! I believe there is a reason it didnt work out...either I am supposed to meet someone else OR we need to get to know each other better before we start dating. Who knows...but Im not going to stress over it.

THERE IS A REASON THAT EVERTHING HAPPENS AND A REASON FOR EACH PERSON THAT IS IN OUR LIVES!

HI CRZYC

I AGREE WITH HER MOST WOMAN ARE NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY OR CARS. DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE IS A LOT OUT THERE THAT IS BUT MOST AREN'T. LIKE FOR ME I'M NOT LIKE THAT, BUT I DO ACT STUCK UP WHEN I SEE THAT THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE ME HOME. I LIKE A GUY THAT TALKS TO ME LIKE A FRIEND AND THEN MAYBE I'LL BE INTERESTED.

BY THE WAY SWEETIE I'LL SHAKE MY ASS TILL THE DAY I DIE.

I LOVE TO DANCE THATS ONE OF MY EXERCISE AND THE OTHERS IS SEXXXXXXXXXXX.;)

My advice in this situation is to not even bother making an attempt when you're out in a club...I've met some of the best girls in a club by not even trying...I just do what I do, and leave it to random chance..I'm not gonna stress out over meaningless bullshit just to get some girl of questionable virtue into the sack...either she's into me or she's not, I don't stand for bullshit. I've told girls straight up to fuck off if I think I'm being played for free drinks.

I was just wondering if anyone has actually hooked up through CP? it seems an obvious place as

1. you share at least one common interest - clubbing/music.

2. people have profiles with info & sometimes pictures.

3. you can get to know a little about the person by what they write in the message boards.

4. PM'ing is a simple & safe way of making contact.

I personally have found Florida an extremely difficult place to 'hook up'. being from England, im used to a woman making it a little easier to know if she's actually interested or not, where as American women seem to require allot more work. something im going to have to get used to i guess as i like the area and have met allot of really nice people. plus, being 32, most of my friends here are either married, on their way to being married or serioulsy dating :(

146640DSC06446.jpg?1208

peace

Chris Reiss :rock:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Wait a minute guys...you are generalizing WWAAAYYY too much here. Of couse there are always the materialistic bitches (I know, I live in Boca) and then you have all the plastic body part girls, and then you have the whores. And yes, some fit into all three categories. But there are those of us that treat all people (even men) with respect.

I, for one, can say that I am a completely unattached, successful business woman that works 2 jobs, goes to FAU to further my education, I workout 5-7 times a week, can party like a rockstar and still wake up with a smile on my face for the man that I love (provided I ever fall in love again).

I dont mean to toot my own horn but you men need to know that there are quality women out there. Of course physical attraction is the thing that draws us to a person first...so if you are attracted to the name brand clothing, plastic boobs and snobbish attitude then guess what you are going to get.

Now dont get me wrong, I am not saying there is anything wrong with plastic body parts but its all a matter of moderation and balance.

So, please dont throw ALL us girls in your category of S Florida women. Trust me, some of us still have hearts and are just waiting for the right guy to come along. In my opinion the right guy would be ....educated, have transporation, a job (career is better...but as long as you can support yourself, its all good), and a good heart. Of course physical attraction is a must and a mental connection that only the two of us can truly comprehend. And he must listen to (or tolerate) the club scene and TRANCE!!!:D

Anyway, this isnt a singles ad, just a clarification that not all of us are cold hearted bitches that are looking for someone to support them and all their expensive habits.

Nice explanation, mad props!!

I think everyone’s point of view is based on what he or she ran into in the past and how the relationship turned out. If they met a nice person and they ended it on good terms, then they’ll be fine about it. If they ended on the other side of the spectrum, they you know exactly how he or she will see that other person, feel me.

Jay

:D

Originally posted by nebulaxxjay

Nice explanation, mad props!!

I think everyone’s point of view is based on what he or she ran into in the past and how the relationship turned out. If they met a nice person and they ended it on good terms, then they’ll be fine about it. If they ended on the other side of the spectrum, they you know exactly how he or she will see that other person, feel me.

Jay

:D

:werd:

Its all about where you have been and what you have learned.

Originally posted by proudof3Ys

HI CRZYC

I AGREE WITH HER MOST WOMAN ARE NOT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY OR CARS. DON'T GET ME WRONG THERE IS A LOT OUT THERE THAT IS BUT MOST AREN'T. LIKE FOR ME I'M NOT LIKE THAT, BUT I DO ACT STUCK UP WHEN I SEE THAT THEY JUST WANT TO TAKE ME HOME. I LIKE A GUY THAT TALKS TO ME LIKE A FRIEND AND THEN MAYBE I'LL BE INTERESTED.

BY THE WAY SWEETIE I'LL SHAKE MY ASS TILL THE DAY I DIE.

I LOVE TO DANCE THATS ONE OF MY EXERCISE AND THE OTHERS IS SEXXXXXXXXXXX.;)

with themrs permission!!!!!

ill talk to u like a freind and bang u like an animal, hows that!!!!!:eek:;):D

ive been watching alot of square state t.v. lately!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

with themrs permission!!!!!

ill talk to u like a freind and bang u like an animal, hows that!!!!!:eek:;):D

ive been watching alot of square state t.v. lately!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FLIP, HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING JERRY SPRINGER RE-RUNS AGAIN?

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC BOOBIES!!!! EEEWWWW!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by pod

My advice in this situation is to not even bother making an attempt when you're out in a club...I've met some of the best girls in a club by not even trying...I just do what I do, and leave it to random chance..I'm not gonna stress out over meaningless bullshit just to get some girl of questionable virtue into the sack...either she's into me or she's not, I don't stand for bullshit. I've told girls straight up to fuck off if I think I'm being played for free drinks.

:aright::werd: Dan we are in agreement ! ;)