Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, how's everyone after the hurricane?

lena1279

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kslik

All night last night, and I just am waking up today. I guess, I needed the break.

Thanks for the welcome. From what I've read, I should enjoy myself here.

lol. whats your gender? 'cuz we've got this strict rule that if your a girl you must submit a nekkid pic. if your a guy, then we forgo that rule, unless the female CP members would want you to submit a nekkid pic. :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

lol.

i'm pounding beers all weekend long to give me that "attractive beer gut look" that girls find so irressitable. :eek::tongue:

seriously though, i can't wait! :D

Oh, yeah!!! Those are the guys all the girls want - huge beer gut sticking out, maybe even some boobs, and lots of facial hair. :puke:

I guess we'll all meet up at our seats.

BTW, kslik, welcome!!! :)

Originally posted by lena1279

Oh, yeah!!! Those are the guys all the girls want - huge beer gut sticking out, maybe even some boobs, and lots of facial hair. :puke:

I guess we'll all meet up at our seats.

BTW, kslik, welcome!!! :)

lol. don't forget the back hair also. the more back hair they've got the better. :laugh2::woah::laugh2::woah::laugh2:

so it's 1:14pm . . . still here in the office. hitting the gym after work, then going back home changing and going out. i'm doing the guido work out tonight: chest and biceps before heading for the night. i bought extra gel cos i'll need it to spike my hair.

Everything in my house is ok but I'm about to rip someone's head off.. The 2 days that we couldn't come to work (my building was closed so even if I wanted to, I couldn't work).. So these 2 days are coming out of my vacation time!!!!!!!!! F*cking assholes, I'm fuming over here all morning over this shit... And the best part is taht "some people managed to work from home" which is such BULLSHIT. :blown: What a wonderful way to start off a week!!! Mothafuckers!!!!!!!!!