Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space.......

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Looks like Space will shut it doors to pay a suspension for this liquor license infractions. I'm hearing 4 months, but thats just rumors. I have no first hand info on the real deal, but after 10 people telling me the same story, I think it's safe to say that they are not gonna get a slap on the wrist... Hopefully none of this is true, and they stay open, but it doesn't look good.

*no disrepct to lp, oscar, biz, roland, etc... Just posting info...

We will see, in the mean time, support Space, as much as I hate the new one, I don't want them to close down for any time, I'm a believer in free markets, whereas more competition aka nv, nocturnal, space, will only create better clubs and cheaper clubs for the clubbers...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek::puke: :puke: :blown: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

carry on

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by gilfabulous

Saleen these rumors are absolutely false everything is fine with space34 we will be open for buissiness as usual tonight . I dont know where you got the 411... rumors :jerkoff:

no one said in the near future meaning this weekend or next they are shutting down, but as the legal process moves forward, its clear Space is going to get some penelties placed on them. I can go into why, but you know why too...

go jets

Now that is really nice! Just like Saleen to go screwing with over 100 people's jobs and their familie's well being just because he heard a rumor.

Saleen,

Space34 is a business that employees over 100 serious hard working adults. This people have families and some even have children that they have to support. They depend on the well being of this business to survive. This is not an Internet video game you sit at home playing 24 hours a day, this is real life. Now more than ever these people need their jobs and need your support.

LP

Originally posted by spacious

Now that is really nice! Just like Saleen to go screwing with over 100 people's jobs and their familie's well being just because he heard a rumor.

Saleen,

Space34 is a business that employees over 100 serious hard working adults. This people have families and some even have children that they have to support. They depend on the well being of this business to survive. This is not an Internet video game you sit at home playing 24 hours a day, this is real life. Now more than ever these people need their jobs and need your support.

LP

so is he telling the truth?

I doubt it's true, but if in fact it is, I imagine Space 34 will seek some sort of injunction in court to stop this...like LP said, many people work there and derive a significant amount of income from there, and would be adversely affected if the place shut for even a few months...

I'm hoping this is false, since there's no other alternative downtown right now.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacious

Saleen,

LP

i do agree, thats why i waited to post this for a while now, i had to weight that with posting this. In no way would i want you guys to get shut down but man LP the sharks are out to get you guys and it doesn't look good. I hope you guys pull one out...