Guest saleen351

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by shroomy

no we just hate you all the time. I just wish you were right as often as your an asshole.

Thanks, Shroomy. I can't wait to meet this nice young fella. I've done my research and heard ALL about him... Don't worry, Saleen. You will know it when you meet this gringa. If you ever leave your f*cking computer long enough to get a life and quit hiding behind your hateful words. I pray for miserable assholes like you all the time... You must be SO proud of yourself for spreading so much goodness in the world. What a winner you are! So, how DOES it feel to rest your head each night with so much positivity flowing through your veins?

If I thought you were worth helping, I'd give you some tips on how to "enjoy" life instead of trying to fight your way through it while hiding behind your stupid keyboard. :pissy:

Life Is GOOD. Why don't you give it a try? :doh: Some people just don't "get it"...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kanikki

Thanks, Shroomy. I can't wait to meet this nice young fella. I've done my research and heard ALL about him... Don't worry, Saleen. You will know it when you meet this gringa. If you ever leave your f*cking computer long enough to get a life and quit hiding behind your hateful words. I pray for miserable assholes like you all the time... You must be SO proud of yourself for spreading so much goodness in the world. What a winner you are! So, how DOES it feel to rest your head each night with so much positivity flowing through your veins?

If I thought you were worth helping, I'd give you some tips on how to "enjoy" life instead of trying to fight your way through it while hiding behind your stupid keyboard. :pissy:

Life Is GOOD. Why don't you give it a try? :doh: Some people just don't "get it"...

come up and say hi, but be aware, my guido mind tricks work on dade county people 100% of the time, they are just not quick witted enough, thus you are going to love me by the end of the conversation. Don't believe me? Few hate me on here, why is simple, i control their minds, and when indoubt i ask them to translate something and they feel important and love me.......

Originally posted by kanikki

ouch

:D

Originally posted by saleen351

come up and say hi, but be aware, my guido mind tricks work on dade county people 100% of the time, they are just not quick witted enough, thus you are going to love me by the end of the conversation. Don't believe me? Few hate me on here, why is simple, i control their minds, and when indoubt i ask them to translate something and they feel important and love me.......

Is it me...don't you guys just love saleen! :doh:

Gad damn it he did it agan, how does he do that:confused: :mad::screwy:

BTW you're suppose to be at the wonderful CJ acres retirement community pushing you're new online drug selling venture!

Originally posted by lyrik

Is it me...don't you guys just love saleen! :doh:

Gad damn it he did it agan, how does he do that:confused: :mad::screwy:

BTW you're suppose to be at the wonderful CJ acres retirement community pushing you're new online drug selling venture!

i think hes the bomb !! cp wont be the same without him ...:D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

First of all, I might live in Dade County now, but I wasn't raised in Dade County, so save your "guido mind tricks" for those actually dumb enough to fall for them. As for loving you? I could recite enough nasty things you have said to make you even hate yourself. One, in particular, that you still haven't apologized for. Pure hatred. As for those who DON'T hate you, well, they just ignore you, trust me. And if you think you "CONTROL THEIR MINDS", ha! You're just not worth their TIME.

If you think you're winning some silly popularity contest over here, think again. 10,000 posts? How many of them made a positive difference in the world? And if you died tomorrow, how much goodness have you left behind -- in print? Maybe you should go back and read some of those 10,000 statements. Seems like you have plenty of time on your HANDS.

Why don't you think about the consequences of your words? Some people have long memories... like me. And karma is a bitch. Good luck to you, my man.

S= Such

A = A

L = Loser

E = Engulfed In

E = Excessive

N = Negativity

What a claim to fame! Hey, I got an idea. Why don't you try going one week without posting anything negative on Club Planet! Or, better yet, turn your computer off and do something positive. Now there's an idea. :compsux:

I bet you have the computer next to your bed with a loud bell to wake you if someone posts something. There's a big world out there, outside of the world wide web! Might even be some roses for you to stop and smell along the way...

Originally posted by spacious

...yeah whatever DJ Smoothie.

This is exactly why I have absolutely zero sympathy for you LP.

I hope in your future endeavors you don't screw over those that are loyal to you.

And when you post "the story" on here and talk about all of your employees that are being effected by the shut down, take a moment to give credit to the men and women that were loyal to you that you screwed over.

Makes you think about karma huh?

Originally posted by sobe2003

This is exactly why I have absolutely zero sympathy for you LP.

I hope in your future endeavors you don't screw over those that are loyal to you.

And when you post "the story" on here and talk about all of your employees that are being effected by the shut down, take a moment to give credit to the men and women that were loyal to you that you screwed over.

Makes you think about karma huh?

scarface.jpg

Ahhh...these kids, they think it's easy to rule a club like Space...they only think about vinyls and silicon breasts...they just don't understand what I go thru...the scrutiny of the authorities, the constant attacks from fags like Saleen...on top of it all, my sister is now fucking Manolito...oye candela, en Cuba no era así brother...ñó, de pinga!