Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck this 21+ shiit

Hey, I hear ya...it sucks!! Goin to AVB tho at arc oct 1st though :) Ive always lived in NY (weschester) but now I go to school in the city...well brooklyn actually (polytechnic university) and all the kids here suck. What makes it even worse is that I have no one my age to go out with either cuz all my freinds went far for college. I only go out with my boys that I work with at the studio but they're all older. Ill be meeting all the right people soon so hopefully ill be going to all the clubs but until then it blows :(:mad:

go to VINYL! :idea:

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

yea thats right. WTF! I waited for sooo long until i could be 18 and go to clubs, then i finally turn 18, all the good clubs closed and now i have to wait until im 21 to get into all these new clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo sneaking in the back dooor.

Originally posted by popolino

Hey, I hear ya...it sucks!! Goin to AVB tho at arc oct 1st though :) Ive always lived in NY (weschester) but now I go to school in the city...well brooklyn actually (polytechnic university) and all the kids here suck. What makes it even worse is that I have no one my age to go out with either cuz all my freinds went far for college. I only go out with my boys that I work with at the studio but they're all older. Ill be meeting all the right people soon so hopefully ill be going to all the clubs but until then it blows :(:mad:

Yeah man, BO BO,

Whats popping , i hear you on that shit man, but fuck it soon enough you know the deals man, No worries and you wont need to find people ur age anymore ;)

Good shit

Joe D

MoeJoe Music

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Yeah man, BO BO,

Whats popping , i hear you on that shit man, but fuck it soon enough you know the deals man, No worries and you wont need to find people ur age anymore ;)

Good shit

Joe D

MoeJoe Music

Whats up bro :) Didnt know you hang around here...i just joined. Yeah lets hope it all works out! Whats new on your front?

Bo

Whats up bro :) Didnt know you hang around here...i just joined. Yeah lets hope it all works out! Whats new on your front?

Bo

Hell yeah , this place is cool, just be careful a lot of fucking haters on here. I am just chilling man bout to actually head into the studio now work on this beat. You fucking bastards right now are our inspiration man. I am soo happy for both of you dude you have no idea. We are also throwing this jam very soon for u guys Record Release party. Its gonna be sick. I cant wait for October 1st @ arc for Armin. You guys think you gonna get hooked up?

yea thats right. WTF! I waited for sooo long until i could be 18 and go to clubs, then i finally turn 18, all the good clubs closed and now i have to wait until im 21 to get into all these new clubs!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooo sneaking in the back dooor.

you know slava (not a clue how to spell his name)

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Hell yeah , this place is cool, just be careful a lot of fucking haters on here. I am just chilling man bout to actually head into the studio now work on this beat. You fucking bastards right now are our inspiration man. I am soo happy for both of you dude you have no idea. We are also throwing this jam very soon for u guys Record Release party. Its gonna be sick. I cant wait for October 1st @ arc for Armin. You guys think you gonna get hooked up?

Word...yeah it seems like a cool place. I heard there are a lot of trance haters though :mad: Oh well, we'll convert them :hat: I cant wait for armin either...we got all access passes and i think were gonna have dinner with armin the night before. Cant wait :)

excuse me im not stupid im actually really smart... because in order for anything to work in new yrok you need a REAL ID , possibly of someone who looks liek you. I dont know any girls who are 21 that have extra copies of their licenses. so no im not stupid, moron. hahah

Ehh, I look like I'm 15 and I've gotten into places. There ARE perks to being a girl, you just need to be smart about it and not be scared to get rejected lol :)

Word...yeah it seems like a cool place. I heard there are a lot of trance haters though :mad: Oh well, we'll convert them :hat: I cant wait for armin either...we got all access passes and i think were gonna have dinner with armin the night before. Cant wait :)

Thats great dude, I am mad anxious also, hopefully i can come up to the booth with u guys, to check it out... I wanna get this albumb signed by you guys along with armin

Even though it wouldn't affect me since I'm already over 21, I think the drinking age in this country should be lowered to 18.

An 18 yr old man can be drafted into the Army, forced to fight a war on the other side of the world, and get ripped to shreds by machine guns & landmines. He returns to the US in a wheelchair, crippled for life, but the US government tells him he's not mature enough to buy a beer?

I think it's absurd.

i totally agree on the original post here.. im goin to be 19 this wednesday.. since ive been 16 ive had a Nj fake id... so ive been to the good places in Nj.. Or, i always know someone who can get me in somewhere. thats not a big deal. But, goin anywhere in Ny totally SUCKS.. bc they r strict with the ids.. everyone i hang out with is 21+ so like, id rather stay in then get turned down at the door somewhere..ya know. it definitly blows the big one.. n i think girls should be allowed in anywhere 18+ what the fuck =(