Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's get this MEETUP going!!!

weyes

all right, peeps, here's what we've got.

DEFINITELY A SUNDAY EVENING/NIGHT. anyone wanna pick one? it doesn't matter to me.

PLACE??? someone suggested a tapas bar - i forget who ( :worry: sorry), but i'm open to suggestions and have none of my own. just any place where we can hear each other talk, get a drink and maybe a little bite to eat. nothin' fancy or too pricey. and not over 21, so that anotherway83 can come :) .

let's get this going. if no one cares about which sunday, i'll just pick one, but i really don't know of a good place.

Originally posted by alex90028

Hey

I am game,

what about a place in West Hollywood, like Here, Abbey, or around there, it's pretty gay, but the places are packed, cheap $ 1 beer and no hassle/cover at any door, plus the area is right smack in the middle, regardless if you come from the eastside or the beach....

Just a suggestion.....

alex

www.alexinla.com

weho sounds like a good idea; let's just pick a place that isn't too loud and isn't 21 and over. got a place that fits that description?

Originally posted by anotherway83

hey weyes how abt u and me meeting in the back seat of my car? age is definitely not a problem, and neither is the price...heck, its free! u can also bring along one of your female friends if you like...

lol j/k...sorry, sorry, couldn't resist :D

:woah::funny:

i'm betting dress code wouldn't be an issue, either ;):D !!!

bump up for location!

ok, alex90028, just pick a place that fits the description:

1. quiet enough to talk

2. no cover

3. reasonably priced drinks and things to munch on

4. no age requirement

and we'll pick a sunday. i think we all agree that it's ok to give you control over that; we trust your judgment :aright: !!!

no more stalling!

OK WEYES

lol

Well, most Sunday spots in West Hollywood are 21+, are there a lot of 18+ kids on this board, I know that Fiesta Cantina used to be 18+ on Sundays (mexican hang out, right on Santa Monica Blvd with a cool patio)

I will swing bye there and see if it is still 18+, otherwise, would be a cool spot, 2 4 1 Drinks (any drink) until 8PM, rooftop patio where we could all meet , hangh out and look down at the crazy action Santa Monica Blvd is famous for on Sunday afternoon....

Up To Date Info On Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars & More

http://www.alexinla.com

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

How about Weyes place :) hehehe just teasing...

yeah I'm excited for this.. if only a few people show up so be it!

hey weyes what are you doing this weekend??

i wish my roommate were cool. i live so close to red; it'd be great to come back to my place and chill after going there, but he wouldn't have it :no: . anyway, i'm working all weekend :( . but we gotta keep this thread on topic! keep on alex's back to give us a location so this doesn't all get lost in the shuffle :nono::laugh2: !

Originally posted by alex90028

No More Recovery :(

Man, I had that one going for almost 6 months and none of you ever showed up :mad:

I will be in WeHo tomorrow and make sure to swing bye Fiesta Cantina, it's a cool spot, I am sure you all will like it ;)

What a shame. Soundede like a cool hang out spot.

And for the record, I thought about going e-v-e-r-y weekend. Not that its any consolation :D

hey

sorry, but had no time to run down towards weho yesterday :(

Will do so today ;) \

In any case, was also thinking about Acapulcos Restaurant on Mondays. There are two in Hollywood(my homebase is on Sunset and La Brea, I am there EVERY week, lol)

It is a restaurant, so , even if we are in the cantina part, no age restrictions, you just have to have vergin margaritas if you are not 21+ (they are strict about it) , also no dress code, no cover

AND

$1.75 Cuervo Gold Margaritas All Night

Free Buffet, Free Food till 7 PM

Half Price Apetizers until 7 PM

and

MEEEEEEEEE

for

FREEEEEEEE

ok, feeling silly this morning

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey

found the perfect spot

>KACHINA GRILL<

right smack in the middle of West Hollywood, on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Robertson.

You cant miss it!!!!

Cool spot, no age restriction, great mexican food, cool outside patio, cheap margaritas and a lively scene

The place is in between here and motherlode, in case you guys are familiar with the area......

So, what are you guys thinking????

kachina grill...8948 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-4902...theres another kachina grill on 330 s. hope street in los angeles...good thing u mentioned the streets :D

i'm gonna get off class at 8 pm here so i *mite* drive by and check the place out... :tongue:

EDIT: just got back from checking it out...there were a number of high end restaurants on the same block as it was, got to see some really hot women there :D...but yeah, its a good locale, the place right behind it (called "here") was packed...