Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underworld

phatman

I might be in the minority, but I really did like this movie. Solid special effects, not great acting but not bad either, and a decent story line. I thought it would be a bit trite, but there were some interesting twists and tidbits. The only thing I didn't much like perhaps, was the ending that is apparently setting up a sequel, but nowadays, what movie isnt doing that.

Originally posted by phatman

I might be in the minority, but I really did like this movie. Solid special effects, not great acting but not bad either, and a decent story line. I thought it would be a bit trite, but there were some interesting twists and tidbits. The only thing I didn't much like perhaps, was the ending that is apparently setting up a sequel, but nowadays, what movie isnt doing that.

saw it friday night. i loved it. the movie looked incredible, the action was amazing. the gunshots were deafening, kate beckinsale looked way hotter than carrie anne moss does in leather. my only problems with the movie, i didnt like the actor that played victor, and the story was a little confusing. but i cant wait to see it again.

Originally posted by bullseye

saw it friday night. i loved it. the movie looked incredible, the action was amazing. the gunshots were deafening, kate beckinsale looked way hotter than carrie anne moss does in leather. my only problems with the movie, i didnt like the actor that played victor, and the story was a little confusing. but i cant wait to see it again.

....lol...i was just thinking this afternoon that i would definitely see it again...i was ok with victor - kraven annoyed the fuck out of me but i'm pretty sure that's the effect they wanted....i had a hard time believing his history and strength whereas at least with victor we got a demonstration - man, that might be one of my favorite scenes from the movie - everyone in the theatre let out a "whoa!" or a "God damn!"...lol

kraven was annoying, but thats his character, your suppose to hate him. the lichen leader, i cant remember his name was a great character, i hated him in the beginning, felt for him at the end. the gun battles were amazing from start to finish. i also loved the way the picture looked, always dark and with a blueish tint to the film. confused about this, the character that seline fell in love, cant remember his name either, how was his blood a good match?

kraven was annoying, but thats his character, your suppose to hate him. the lichen leader, i cant remember his name was a great character, i hated him in the beginning, felt for him at the end. the gun battles were amazing from start to finish. i also loved the way the picture looked, always dark and with a blueish tint to the film. confused about this, the character that seline fell in love, cant remember his name either, how was his blood a good match?

i dont wanna give away the movie...but i dont think this will hurt...lucian was the leader and michael was the guy she fell for...he was a decendant of a key character in this whole story - but i aint sayin no more...lol...

Just saw it...

Kraven is the worst actor...ever

Victor is ruthless, good character

Kate - read below...enough said ;)

kate beckinsale looked way hotter than carrie anne moss does in leather

I like the way the story developed, really sucks you in toward the end. Defaintely liked the movie and cant wait for the next installment......gonna be lots of angry pale people and furry people bustin heads.

ooooo, also waiting for resident evil 2, saw the trailer :bounce:

i want to run around shooting people, driving fast cars, and jumping off buildings :( bleh

Originally posted by phatman

i dont wanna give away the movie...but i dont think this will hurt...lucian was the leader and michael was the guy she fell for...he was a decendant of a key character in this whole story - but i aint sayin no more...lol...

dude, private mess me with the answer before i go and see it again next week, thanks

i love it too... cant wait for the next one ;)... WTF was the deal with the vampires... they were so pathetic the Lycans beat the shit out of em EVERY time... BTW: Lycan is short for a Lycanthrope which was someone afflicted with Lycanthropy the magical ability to assume the shape of a wolf. (im such a dork)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i love it too... cant wait for the next one ... WTF was the deal with the vampires... they were so pathetic the Lycans beat the shit out of em EVERY time...

Thats what i was saying the entire movie :laugh2:

The vampires are bunch of pansies, i was like WTF??!!!?!!

...except for Victor of course...i gets thats why he's also pissed off, his entire empire has become a bunch of fairies

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by iamme

Thats what i was saying the entire movie :laugh2:

The vampires are bunch of pansies, i was like WTF??!!!?!!

...except for Victor of course...i gets thats why he's also pissed off, his entire empire has become a bunch of fairies

:rolleyes:

this was a dissapointment for me also, i love vampire movies and i love it when they kick ass but this was diff, they only one kicking ass was selene....can't wait for the next one, wonder whos going to win on this battle...also RE2 previews were hot

Just got home from seeing it... OMG I LOVED IT!! :love2:

What a fucking great movie.. I cannot wait for the 2nd one..

The one thing that flew me away was the way they made

Michael look at the end.. Holy shit I was flipping out..

So fucking awesome. Great movie... :aright:

I hope those who havent seen it go and see it especially

if you are into vampires and Lycans.. FUCKING GREAT!!! :bounce:

Selene kicked ass... :rock:

Btw the previews for RE2 were outstanding..

I thought it was a commercial.. :laugh: