Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh!

stymie

What about going to the movies, and 1/2 way through, the power goes out on 1/2 of Randolph. Then it took us 1 1/2 hrs to get outta the parking lot, b/c there was only 1 exit from the lot.. 18 theaters full of people trying to leave @ once..

Oh well. drinking starts in 2 hrs.

Originally posted by stymie

:laugh: did they give people there $$$ back?

Yup, but once again, the line was way too long to get the free passes, so we left thinking we'd get out quicker, could'nt have been more wrong.. It was like we were @ a concert.. All the brothers ( g-boyz) were smoking blunts in the parking lot... 15 yr olds making out on trunks of cars.. Oh inside, my friend heather was next to me, and 2 kids that looked like they were 14 were fucking wasted, starting fights w/ the kids behind us :laugh: , then when the movie started, they both passed out, snoring like muthafukas!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Fuckin randolph, never go to the movies in da hood.. Cell phones ringing, baby mommas yelling, crazy shit man..

you going to Flavasudz?

Originally posted by stymie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sounds EXCACTLY like the Loop in Lawrence.

LazerDrugz..... yes :shades2::beer::arrow::getdown::hung:

what time you going?

I'm going to a friends in Burlington in like 2 hrs for tons of drinks, lobster, wings... probablly smash all his furninture, fuck his chick and take off from there around , actually no idea.. I told Tom I'd call him in the late evening to see whats up.

i think it is funny how stymie was totally posting to himself :laugh:

i thought i was the only one, well me and the rest of the bunny crew who did that, but i guess there are more tapped people out there than just us :tongue:

oh and working on saturday isn't all that bad, especially if you don't have to be there until 10am ;) oh and all you have to do is walk out your back door and then about twenty steps to your job :tongue: