Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy Oct 17th Part 2 "the Filming"

BobG

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobG

[swf=http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2003/10/roxy-1017/invite/roxy4.swf]width="550" height="345" bgcolor="#000"[/swf]

This is very exciting. We just got the official approval for the filming of the new dance compilation being produced by JOHNNY VICIOUS at the next SEXY at the ROXY party PART 2, Friday October 17th.

This night is also a record release party for AUBREY who will perform her new remix by VICIOUS called "i'm waiting".

Since I'm at the unfortunate disadvantage of being at a computer right now and not in your place of residence, please do me a favor and pull the trigger of my IMI 50 Cal. poiting at your temple for me, please? Thanks...

Originally posted by djmikebugout

chances of Cody comin to roxy for this are the chances of Mussina winning a Damn Playoff game this year! :tongue:

Sorry cody but u cant argue run support about the roxy part of this...:laugh:

Hmm.. looks like those chances are zero considering the fact that Mussina won't even be pitching another playoff game this year.. therefore I might have to go against the odds of that..

(in support of Moose, please refer to all the various posts in the sport section RE: run support)

However, 90% I'll be there on Friday and anyone who would like to join me in a drink and have a nice conversation about the above matters is welcome to do so. :aright::D

Originally posted by Codica3

Hmm.. looks like those chances are zero considering the fact that Mussina won't even be pitching another playoff game this year.. therefore I might have to go against the odds of that..

(in support of Moose, please refer to all the various posts in the sport section RE: run support)

However, 90% I'll be there on Friday and anyone who would like to join me in a drink and have a nice conversation about the above matters is welcome to do so. :aright::D

don't tempt me :tongue:

Considering the fact that there are so many fucking annoying people who keep posting a billion threads about Roxy that are gonna be there, I think I just might stay home tonite instead of coming all the way up there to be surrounded by them.. :blown:

I'd probally be better off anyways.. gotta save money so I can find some World Series tickets. :aright: