did anyone got to see edgar at N/V?

drsatan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

WTF ??? EDGAR AT N.V ??? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THIS SHIT ??:mad: :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :D great time as usual ... very good & enthusiastic crowd at N.V :eek::aright: (dont tell me saleen, you heard it was empty:laugh: )it got packed like at 2 am & stayed that way till the end ... we left an hr after edgar got off like at 5 & N.V was still just as packed !! this stingray guy is off da hook as well...ill be seeing him more often from now on... really got the cp crew was there and having an awsome time as usual !!! peace out !! btw flip ... i cant feel my damn legs either !! from begining to the end we barely stoped !! it was great !! :aright:

A HUGE thank you to Edgar and Maria for hooking it up with that champagne.... You made my night!! Woke me up QUICK! :D

My feet are killing me too guys! At least you weren't wearing heels :tongue:

Edgar was great, brought a lot of energy to the plate.

We had a fricken blast!

Next time, October 1st I believe... we'll be there! ;)

had a wonderful time.

ok here come the obligatory shout outs.

1. poysoniv dancing up a storm as always looked as great as ever. nice to see u again

2. flip and the mrs.always great to see u two (mrs is a sweetie)

3. koky great seeing u

4. of course my bud djm :)

5. crazyc (always a pleasure seing u. lookin good as always and dancing up a storm)

6. grooveeric (grr tried to get into the booth but im not cool enuff i guess :( )

7. trojanman (must have left early cuz i didnt see him around much)

and of course my lovely partner in crime houze-kitty who then accompanied me to space until 630 or so. (and let me tell u i may be clubspace guy but ive never gone for afterhours so that is the latest ive ever been there)

houze-kitty is teaching me to party even harder :)

oh and space was great too. the decor for the 70's thing was cool. it sucked we had to pay cover but whatever. but oscar g was off the hook like always. finally got to hear dark beat from the man himself

if i forgot anyone my apologies as i am in la la land still

love u all :)

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

5. grooveeric (grr tried to get into the booth but im not cool enuff i guess :( )

dont say that bro ... they just let in a limited amount of peeps at one time ... a few people didnt get in ... next time ill try n hook it up if i can :aright: :aright:

OMFG!

NV was wicked as fuck. Thanks to EV & M for everything again! very grateful I am.

EV tore the shit off NV. he played so many great songs that had me dancing hard for a big while. the best was when pulser's 'my religion' came. I jumped so hard and bumped up to Leo a couple of times :P (sorry)

heh.

all the best,

arturo

LOL its kewl Arturo,it looked like we were moshing on the dance floor. I t was great in every aspect.

1. The music was great not to mention the last hour and a half of just motherfucking pounding beats,that shyt was fucking the best.

2.Being with friends and enjoying a wonderful time.always when the CP mafia gets together.

Maria

Tonie

Miriam

Marcela (Attomics lady)

Melli

Edgar V

Flip

Attomic

Koky

Arturo

CrazyC

GrooveEric

Brian

My friend Jimmy

dam and whoever else I missed oh and yeah it was great hanging in VIP and right next to the DJ booth....im very glad i came out cause i was tired from work and and and anyways got some energy to show some luv and want to thanxz everyone for a great motherfucking night!!

3. The crowd was great saw everyone jump around and having a great time enjoying the beats Mr.V was throwing.Place wasnt packed packed but sure has hell was alot of peeps and still folks coming in when we left at 6 in da mornning.....NV looked real good last night wish em luck.............:cool:

4. And I also cant feel my feet!!!!!!!!! Good thing I wore sneakers!!!!

:D

Now back to football...............

Ev at NV was the shit last night. Edgar was on point and threw out some crazy stuff. LOVED IT!!!! I will be back to NV for Edgar and the Dj before him was also great...he had my ass shakin from the moment I walked in and Edgar had it till I walked out the door.

Of course it was great seeing everyone and if you are one of the few whose names I got mixed up I do apologize...DJM, ARTUROB and ERIC (friend of TROJANMAN).

DJM-thank you for the CD and special thank you for taking care of my drunk ass LOL, KOKY-I have learned my lesson in trying to have a conversation in a club...shit can get really mixed up LOL glad it all worked out in the end, LEO-I like you more everytime we hang out, thanks for dragging your friend out with you ;) .

To all the others...much love!

See ya next time!

The funniest shit I saw all night was watching this guy standing at the front of the dancefloor, JAMMIN his ass off to EV...

Wearing a fucking Neckbrace!!

I was laughing so hard I fell to the floor!!

I know Jimmy saw me, cuz he was laughing too!

That was a first.

Originally posted by themrs

The funniest shit I saw all night was watching this guy standing at the front of the dancefloor, JAMMIN his ass off to EV...

That was a first.

there is no stopping your feet from doing their thing when edgar is on the decks, even if you are wearing a neck brace!!!!!

Originally posted by themrs

That was a first.

thats whut i call a true trancer !!:laugh: