Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone got to see edgar at N/V?

drsatan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DJM-thank you for the CD and special thank you for taking care of my drunk ass LOL

It was my pleasure.. :D

I hope you like the CD. I wish I had brought more copies for people but I didn;t have the time to make more... Anyhow here is the LINK to the thread I posted the mix on. Since I found out a lot of people missed the thread. DOWNLOAD IT! =)

i had an awesome time at NV. got there early as F**K!!!!!! hung out with Groove eric and my best friends anthony and wendy. saw clubspace guy (i was there till 3), CrzyC (had a feeling u were gonna be there so i took the other eric lol jk )....said wassup to flip while up in the DJ booth. i missed ya poisonIV, oh well see ya next time !!!

first of all i had never heard of dj stingray but this guy rocked it!! nice bangin set!! now for edgar v this guy is just the shit...it was good to hear some good trance again...woohoo!!!! i got my trance fix two weeks in a row!!! will it be 3 by nest week?? who knows!!

btw can anyone put up a tracklisting for EV's tracks....i mean i recognized most of the songs but im really bad with names!!!

oh and djM i DL'ed your mix and it rocks....that was our on the way home music!!!

Originally posted by trojanman

CrzyC (had a feeling u were gonna be there so i took the other eric lol jk !!!

first of all i had never heard of dj stingray but this guy rocked it!!

LOL Hope I didnt offend your friend too much!

I totally agree...STINGRAY was GREAT!!!

hey crzyc--it was nice to meet you and the few other peeps i met from Cp this past weekend @ nerve, NV, and 34.....girl i dunno how the hell you dance for hours in those freekin heels! I did most of my hard core dancing after i went to Space but i was in my diesel shoes, NOT 3inch heels!!! anyway chica-ur cool--and funny too...and u met POD!:D lol

Originally posted by houze-kitty

hey crzyc--it was nice to meet you and the few other peeps i met from Cp this past weekend @ nerve, NV, and 34.....girl i dunno how the hell you dance for hours in those freekin heels! I did most of my hard core dancing after i went to Space but i was in my diesel shoes, NOT 3inch heels!!! anyway chica-ur cool--and funny too...and u met POD!:D lol

Girl...you better believe my feet were hurting the next day!!!:eek:

It was great meeting you (twice) this weekend. Its always nice to have a chica around when its just me and "the boys". I am sure we will hang again soon. :D

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

hell yeah. id say crazyc and poysoniv are the sexiest dancers :) love to watch them dance.

i just read this again...and although they do have an enrgy when they dance...the best and sexiest dancer award still belongs..........................................

BROWNEYDTROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!