Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

Hot Crowd, Good Drinks, Cheap to get in...awesome Decor very comfortable if you just wanna chill in a lounge type space or go into the main room in the back if you want that Club Feel.

Got there around 2am Pretty good amount of people inside. Dj played some familiar tracks...coulda been better music but I was expecting alot worse than I heard to begin with.

All in all a pretty good night.

Tek

What kind of music was played there?

How was the racial makeup? (doesn't matter to me, but does to some people)

My out-of-town friends, who decided to leave the Avalon line before me, were looking for a place to go, and I mentioned Deep, but I said I hadn't been there, and hence couldn't tell them what to expect. So I said Arc, and it turned out to be a bad mistake, as it wasn't their style at all.

I'll be checking it out tonight for the 718 Sessions event, which features one of the former Body & Soul residents

100% house music...Honestly...it was probably 80-90% white. And everyone was dressed pretty well. me and my friends were basically the only ones in there with sneakers on lol but it didnt matter.

We were gonna go to ARC but the crowd is alittle weird for my taste. I believe last night was the Grand Opening...thats what the guy at the door told me. Id reccomend it to someone...and I dont reccomend many places.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Hot Crowd, Good Drinks, Cheap to get in...awesome Decor very comfortable if you just wanna chill in a lounge type space or go into the main room in the back if you want that Club Feel.

Got there around 2am Pretty good amount of people inside. Dj played some familiar tracks...coulda been better music but I was expecting alot worse than I heard to begin with.

All in all a pretty good night.

Tek

where is this place???

Originally posted by dgmodel

where is this place???

2 blocks away from Avalon (1 block away from Centro), at 22 St, between 5th and 6th Aves

It used to be Ohm

Makes me think... after Centro-Fly re-opens, you could do some nice club-hopping in that area

some time, try hitting up all these places in one night: Discotheque, Avalon, Centro-Fly, Cheetah, Deep, Eugene

They're all within 6 blocks of each other, between 5th and 6th Aves

Too bad that on the same night, most of them have very different crowds and music from each other. Or maybe that's good for a visitor who wants to sample the scenes.

Originally posted by dgmodel

oh~!? is that what theyve done with ohm??? definately would love to check it out... ohm had a good vibe in and around 2000 then slowly died off...

looks like there are at least 2 good chances to do so

1. 718 sessions tonight

2. Oct 12 (if you have Columbus Day off) - George Acosta, Jason Jollins, Victor Dinaire

i havent made it down to deep yet but a good friend of mine went last weekend and told me it sucked. Said there were no hot chicks and the music was so so. Is this true or was he just that fucked up? Also, i was wondering how different the new inside is as opposed to Ohm.