Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Space34 last night?

tigerclaw

I wonder if anyone went to Space34 last night for there Studio34 event?, Last night on the broadcast, They were playing nothing but disco that the station went into comercials 30 minutes into the broadcast and pulled the plug playing backup sets, Assuming the people at the station were freaking out cause of the music that was playing, Anyways, Please post your reviews for the night including the afterhours, I'm sure Markus saved the day when he was doing the afterhours from 6am til 9am since people over there were probably killing themselfs with all the crappy disco music that was playing there, Heh.

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

i liked how space was decorated. :)

Ditto. It looked really good, I went in at almost 5am and at the sight of all the nice decorations all I could say was WOW:eek: :D

Oscar was great, Markus was awesome. I can speak in behalf of the CP crew that was in the booth, we had a GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD time! Oscar's and Markus' music had me dancing all morning :D

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

i was there oscar g went off as always. i saw a bit of markus but after edgar v for 4 hrs at nv i had it with trance. (lol i know shocker) so i went to see roland on the patio. left around 7. pretty good.

Saw u dancing in the mainroom:tongue:

Originally posted by tigerclaw

Its not worth it, they only broadcast for like 30 or so minutes, Besides, I hate disco with a passion.

:laugh: Usually not in the mood for it either but once in a blue moon would not mind hearing some disco and last night I thought that mix would come in very handful for those times. Was sounding real funky until they cut it off. Props to space for tryin something different. By the way lots of people were lovin that broadcast last night, check the gu board for example.

Umm, whatever your feelings are, there'd be no house, trance, or anything without disco...while I don't think Space 34 should really have it, I'm not gonna say it's not electronic...most disco groups were some of the first people to use electronic instruments in their songs...actually listen to a track for once...that's not some guy farting into a mic, it's a minimoog.

I'm really just wondering if you really hated it, or were just hating it because it interrupted your rebroadcasting of the live stream from Space.

I hate it cause I dont feel that music any more, The only music I listen to is trance, techno, house, tribal, progressive and breaks, Thats it, Anything from the 70s is comepletely off limits to me, I was born in the 70s, But I want to forget the 70s even existed and concentrate on the present, Everytime I hear something I dont like that doesnt fit in those catagories, I cant help but bitch about it.