Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I miss Hunka Bunka

acclubs

Originally posted by mikeynine999

oh man those nites were great good times even the redlite christmas partys there good times will never forget them times

first one we did there was sick sick and more sick, i remember eating rice balls while working guestlist, then running into hte world bar for a drink to see hex hector breaking dancing mid floor, and hats off to C&C Catering (SINY) for those damn rice balls, i wish Anthony would have done it last year

Couldn't beat bunka back in the day

last year sucked tho (herba bunka), Im glad it closed when it did so I still have great memories!!!!!

I miss those heat fridays to Roxy fridays back in the day..... those nights will never be duplicated !!! I took 5 yrs off my life that year 98/99

yeah i only got to go to the teen nights and i didn't miss one of them from the time i was 17 threw 18, all is left is memories..........never got a chance to go there for 21+ since i just turned 21......

it would be kinda cool if they did like a reunion type of thing on a friday night, just once

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

yeah i only got to go to the teen nights and i didn't miss one of them from the time i was 17 threw 18, all is left is memories..........never got a chance to go there for 21+ since i just turned 21......

it would be kinda cool if they did like a reunion type of thing on a friday night, just once

the first time one of my friends kissed a girl ever...it was at hunka bunka and he got the worst case of MONO ever...he missed a school dance because of it...girsl there were such hos

how bout the funktion wednesday party. we had some sick nights then. with skribble and acid together. that was a insane party. bunka was jerseys hottest back then. nothing beat heat fridays and the all dressed up saturdays with the silver ball. and who can forget the djais reunion partys. my god memories come back.

BANANAS

Z

Originally posted by velvetrope

how bout the funktion wednesday party. we had some sick nights then. with skribble and acid together. that was a insane party. bunka was jerseys hottest back then. nothing beat heat fridays and the all dressed up saturdays with the silver ball. and who can forget the djais reunion partys. my god memories come back.

BANANAS

Z

3AM CLOSING

3AM CLOSING

3AM CLOSING

3AM CLOSING

o damn it. that was my club. i was a VIP there. never paid to get in unless it was a special performance. it has so many memories for me. glad i stopped clubbin now cause the blow will not be as harsh. gonna miss the place.:cry::what:

does anyone know what concerts east is gonna do there?? will it be a club or just a concert venue hall??:confused:

Originally posted by aim4night

does anyone know what concerts east is gonna do there?? will it be a club or just a concert venue hall??

:confused:

My sources tell me concert venue hall. . . i know who the opening concert will probably be, can't say, other than all the 30something jersey woman love this short fucker. . .