Clubplanet Nightlife Community

butts or boobs?

jonyquest

Originally posted by tastyt

That's ridiculous... if your self confidence is based on the size of your tits, you have problems. I'm not going to deny the fact that sometimes I would rather mine be larger... but that doesn't mean there aren't things I love about them. And it certainly doesn't mean that I don't have MUCH more important things on which to base my self-worth.

You know that you hate yourself because of your little boobies... you don't have to lie to us. :tongue:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's ridiculous... if your self confidence is based on the size of your tits, you have problems. I'm not going to deny the fact that sometimes I would rather mine be larger... but that doesn't mean there aren't things I love about them. And it certainly doesn't mean that I don't have MUCH more important things on which to base my self-worth.

i guess it depends how you feel about your breasts, if you are perfectly happy with them, regardless of size you will be confident but if you are unhappy about the size it will effect your confidence.

Originally posted by jimk29

Yes I do...

The thing with large breasts is this, whether you have perky D's or Sloppy D's, they are too big. Clothes don't look good, and there is something about them that detracts from a woman's femininity... at the same time. An A can look good on some women, basically I think that a B cup is all the boobie that any woman needs.

I have perky D's and they don't look too big and all my clothes look fine on me...I don't know what you're talking about!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Well if it is, Then youve made me an ass man.

Actually.....SOmebitch is proportioned perfectly if thats her ass, and ive only seen a pic of sitting down, but her breast looked great from the pic.

I think you should post a pic of that sexy body hun.

hehe, thanx. i am pretty average :D

Originally posted by sexxyme

I have perky D's and they don't look too big and all my clothes look fine on me...I don't know what you're talking about!

showoff

i personally have to agree with all about the balance.. a girl can be a bcup and still be hot cause she's got a smokin ass

i'd take the ass any day.. cause in the end.. umm.. it's bout the end!

Originally posted by jimk29

Yes I do...

The thing with large breasts is this, whether you have perky D's or Sloppy D's, they are too big. Clothes don't look good, and there is something about them that detracts from a woman's femininity... at the same time. An A can look good on some women, basically I think that a B cup is all the boobie that any woman needs.

i think it depends on the b's, are they nice, perky, full b's or are they droopy b's?? having a d doesnt mean youre huge, anyone looks larger in certain clothes, you may see someone in a teeshirt and they look like a b, then you see them in a bra and they look like a d.

Originally posted by somebitch

i guess it depends how you feel about your breasts, if you are perfectly happy with them, regardless of size you will be confident but if you are unhappy about the size it will effect your confidence.

You don't have to be 100% happy with *any* particular body part in order to be confident. You just need perspective... like realizing that no one person on this entire planet is perfect. And realizing that superficial beauty- is just that. Having the "perfect" set of tits isn't the key to finding happiness.

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung, wanna pull up tough

'Cause you notice that butt was stuffed

Deep in the jeans she's wearing

I'm hooked and I can't stop staring

Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha

And take your picture

My homeboys tried to warn me

But with that butt you got makes

Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin

You say you wanna get in my Benz?

Well, use me, use me

'Cause you ain't that average groupy

I've seen them dancin'

The hell with romancin'

She's wet, wet,

Got it goin' like a turbo 'Vette

I'm tired of magazines

Sayin' flat butts are the thing

Take the average black man and ask him that

She gotta pack much back

So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)

Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)

Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)

Shake that healthy butt!

Baby got back!

:D

I love my breastseses! Once in awhile I wish they were bigger, but because I love to wear halters, and little t-shirts w/ out a bra; I don't think it would suit me, personally. I'm not tiny though, so maybe that's why it's not really an issue. I think nice perky nipples are very important, esp with this white t-shirt fetish I've developed over the years, heh heheeheeeeee :D

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyme

u do??

You don't have to be 100% happy with *any* particular body part in order to be confident. You just need perspective... like realizing that no one person on this entire planet is perfect. And realizing that superficial beauty- is just that. Having the "perfect" set of tits isn't the key to finding happiness.

well it would be the same thing as if you really hated any physical feature, doesnt specifically have to be your breasts. lets say someone had really terrible teeth and they made them feel uncomfortable to smile or they had a flat ass and would avoid wearing certain clothes because of it. i think this insecurity would make them a less confident person. if they could magically wake up with perfect teeth, i am sure that person would be more comfortable/confident smiling... there are things about me i dont like but i dont let it get to me, i guess if i could change them, i would be more confident but like you said, no one is perfect & there is more to life than physical appearance.