• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daemoncel

just don't blush and duck, cause people might think you're tomatoe

yes i know it didn't make sense to you.. but somehow it made sense to me

:laugh: Somehow everything you say that doesn't make sense to me...ALWAYS makes sense to you:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: shutup LOLOL

i knew you would like that one........who hoo......i get to leave work at 5:00 today.....the meetings tonight are also postponed.....i finally get to go to the gym.....and sit by myself in my freshly cleaned apartment, lonely... tear

Originally posted by somebitch

well it would be the same thing as if you really hated any physical feature, doesnt specifically have to be your breasts. lets say someone had really terrible teeth and they made them feel uncomfortable to smile or they had a flat ass and would avoid wearing certain clothes because of it. i think this insecurity would make them a less confident person. if they could magically wake up with perfect teeth, i am sure that person would be more comfortable/confident smiling... there are things about me i dont like but i dont let it get to me, i guess if i could change them, i would be more confident but like you said, no one is perfect & there is more to life than physical appearance.

Depends on the person. I know me myself I've always just naturally been an outgoing person and even though I have friends that are better looking, they're just naturally shy and aren't as confident as I am. I'll be the first to admit, I'm a very egotistical and selfconfident person if for no other reason because what I may lack in some areas in other areas, I've been blessed and it's in those areas that I place more stock in, I suppose, because I've been gifted.

Originally posted by podes881

i knew you would like that one........who hoo......i get to leave work at 5:00 today.....the meetings tonight are also postponed.....i finally get to go to the gym.....and sit by myself in my freshly cleaned apartment, lonely... tear

Thats what you get for being a wiseass lol:laugh: