Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HYBRID's new album

ninsin

I downloaded it off net... just wanted to get a taste of it before it reaches the stores in the US. October 14th is the release date for and I will buy to support these guys. The album is called Morning Sci-Fi. When you sit down and listen to it, you feel like your in a movie...

Originally posted by thephoenix

they'll be in miami on Nov 25th and Orlando the 26th :D :D

er....that would be the 24th and the 25th. you must be having an 'off' day, dear :tongue::)

the album is already released in the UK.......the US on Oct 14th. venues are in the works as we speak.

The album is definately worth buying!!!!!!

^^ well that's one way to get it. i think their fans should buy it from a major music retailer so the sales are recorded and therefore, it has a chance of getting on the top charts.

the boys deserve to be even bigger than they already are. they've put in a lot of hard work and dedication over the years and will stop at nothing unless everything in their production is of the highest quality and it has really shown though in Morning Sci Fi.

my $2.00

btw, peeps....check out the new flash on hybridsoundsystem.com

Originally posted by raincrysobe

^^ well that's one way to get it. i think their fans should buy it from a major music retailer so the sales are recorded and therefore, it has a chance of getting on the top charts.

the boys deserve to be even bigger than they already are. they've put in a lot of hard work and dedication over the years and will stop at nothing unless everything in their production is of the highest quality and it has really shown though in Morning Sci Fi.

my $2.00

btw, peeps....check out the new flash on hybridsoundsystem.com

:clap: :clap:

couldnt have said it better myself.

I have become pretty good friends with Mike and Chris over the last year and honestly they deserve everything that is coming to them. They bust there asses, are super talented, love what they do and are just straight up great and genuine people.

I already have the promo, but when "Sci Fi" gets released I am still gonna go out and buy it just to support them.

Right on. Any friend of mike and chris, is a friend of mine :)

although i got their promo when i went to see them @Fabric in august, i'll be getting the album on CD, as well as vinyl. these top notch guys have my support all the way.

me thinks when they come back to town we'll have to do the 'hybridian' after party no? :idea::hat:

**note to self: take the week of thanksgiving off** LOL

Originally posted by raincrysobe

Right on. Any friend of mike and chris, is a friend of mine :)

although i got their promo when i went to see them @Fabric in august, i'll be getting the album on CD, as well as vinyl. these top notch guys have my support all the way.

me thinks when they come back to town we'll have to do the 'hybridian' after party no? :idea::hat:

**note to self: take the week of thanksgiving off** LOL

hahaha

your speaking my language now...EVerytime I see those guys, I end up chillin with them for like 24 straight hours...

back in March when they played for me they came back to my apt till like 9am on a thursday night/friday morning. They just wanted to keep on playing, so they spun for 4 hours for me, my roomate and Mac of the LES in my small ass apt...

never seen 2 guys love the music so much.

I told them when they came back I would prob go and hit up a few dates on there tour. So Ill probably see you at the afterparty in November ;)