Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who in here budgets???

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by smokesum

..I have to start budgeting my finances.....ugh..no more walkin around with a wad of cash...:(

any advice??

I should introduce you to my sister... She is a budget master...

But she is tuff... It is hard to have alot of fun while on her budgets... But if you want to save money in a short time... She is the woman...

She set up one for me about a year ago... :aright:

..I have to start budgeting my finances.....ugh..no more walkin around with a wad of cash...:(

any advice??

first list the money you have coming in per month and when.....then list the expenses you have to pay per month.....then the difference would be your free money and divide it by 4 and that is the money you can spend per weekends...unless you plan on saving some...

Originally posted by podes881

i would never buy a random girl more than one drink at a bar...one to get the convo started...but then she either likes me or doesnt..its so lame to buy a girl drinks, thinking maybe she would like you more

agreed. I only buy a girl drinks if she is a friend or a friend of someone I know (just to be polite). But a random stranger, nope. 1 drink and before I buy her a drink she better hold a good conversation or sumptin.

NYbeauty~ I respect your hustle though.:D More power to you.

any advice??

run your life as if youd run a business... (many successful business ppl practice method) create a budget for each division/facet, and cut corners on b.s... and never skimp on gas, clothing or food... shitty gas will run your pockets dry with repairs, a good wardrobe is worth at least three poor ones, and you are what you eat so if you put shit in you, chances are...

imo if youre not up to snuff on finances and budgeting and the like... read "rich dad poor dad" its an excellent book and itll pay for it's self in the long run...

Originally posted by dgmodel

run your life as if youd run a business... (many successful business ppl practice method) create a budget for each division/facet, and cut corners on b.s... and never skimp on gas, clothing or food... shitty gas will run your pockets dry with repairs, a good wardrobe is worth at least three poor ones, and you are what you eat so if you put shit in you, chances are...

imo if youre not up to snuff on finances and budgeting and the like... read "rich dad poor dad" its an excellent book and itll pay for it's self in the long run...

thanks

Originally posted by origskeemr

agreed. I only buy a girl drinks if she is a friend or a friend of someone I know (just to be polite). But a random stranger, nope. 1 drink and before I buy her a drink she better hold a good conversation or sumptin.

by the time i get to a club guys r already wacked since they've been there for happy hr, im not going to argue w/ them if they wanna spend their $ :D i also agree w/ u guys tho ;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

agreed... most of the time they already have a drink in hand... i am typically a shot guy... ill buy anyone and everyone a shot... i dont know why~!? :confused: (imo the worst are ppl who buy rounds or buy a drink for the girl to look flashy and tip poorly... yeah there you go thats the ticket there jay-z...)

Originally posted by nybeauty

by the time i get to a club guys r already wacked since they've been there for happy hr, im not going to argue w/ them if they wanna spend their $ :D i also agree w/ u guys tho ;)

good point, if somebody is willing to spend it, then take it...when im offered drinks at clubs i never turn them down...but that turns into me have 25 drinks at Vue and puking on the GWB, Route 80, Route 23 and by my house.....shameful

good point, if somebody is willing to spend it, then take it...when im offered drinks at clubs i never turn them down...but that turns into me have 25 drinks at Vue and puking on the GWB, Route 80, Route 23 and by my house.....shameful

guys usually like offering shots more than drinks tho, like dg

you driving???