Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovetech Replacement

djreiss

can anyone recommend a replacement for Groovetech.com for buying house

i used to buy allot of vinyl from them & am now a little stuck on where to go?

its sad to see vinyl dying a very slow death.

I spit on your CD decks.

except these bad boys....

146640224-med.jpg

peace

Chris Reiss :rock:

Originally posted by MIRZA

essentialgroove.com OR IF YOU ARE LOCAL DROP BY THE STORE IN BOCA RATON DIRECTIONS ARE ON THE WEB CITE ASK FOR MARCUS OR MIRZA AND WE CAN HOOK YOU UP WITH THE DJ DISCOUT.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

there goes the neighborhood

mirza next time im in there were fighting..

lolol

u just blew alot of djs biggest secret right there

:laugh: :laugh:

thanks for the tips guys

just ordered from subversion, they have a decent selection. though the web site was very slow (even on my DSL) & the page for entering your personal info wasn't HTTPS, which gives me concern for my security.

146640DSC06446.jpg

peace

not sure of the model number (try zooming in)

but i know they are just out & retail for about $1k each

do a search online im sure you can find em.

If you buy a pair, i want an invite to try them out :D

Originally posted by matik

djREISS...............what technic deck is that? Is it out yet?

Originally posted by djreiss

thanks for the tips guys

just ordered from subversion, they have a decent selection. though the web site was very slow (even on my DSL) & the page for entering your personal info wasn't HTTPS, which gives me concern for my security.

146640DSC06446.jpg

peace

I'll email them about that Chris :)

Thanks for the order and the feedback! We are currently fixing the security issue you mentioned. It should be resolved later today. We are also working to increase the bandwidth to speed up your shopping experience.

In the meantime to make it easier to view the vinyl we have in stock, we have created downloadable pdfs for each genre. These pdfs reflect the items available as of last Friday so some things may no longer be in stock. Also, these list do not include new releases, just backstock.

To view the lists click here . Sorry for the generic page, but I just whipped it up real quick...

Thanks

Subversion

www.subversionrecords.com

352-333-8044

866-sub-recs

info@subversionrecords.com

aol / yahoo : subversionrecs

:aright:

now thats service - within 1 hour of posting my concerns, they have signed up at CP & addressed them !!

nice work guys (or girls)

now to work on the discount :D :D

Originally posted by subversion

Thanks for the order and the feedback! We are currently fixing the security issue you mentioned. It should be resolved later today. We are also working to increase the bandwidth to speed up your shopping experience.

In the meantime to make it easier to view the vinyl we have in stock, we have created downloadable pdfs for each genre. These pdfs reflect the items available as of last Friday so some things may no longer be in stock. Also, these list do not include new releases, just backstock.

To view the lists click here . Sorry for the generic page, but I just whipped it up real quick...

Thanks

Subversion

www.subversionrecords.com

352-333-8044

866-sub-recs

info@subversionrecords.com

aol / yahoo : subversionrecs

think ill have to pay them a visit.

I have only found 1 record store locally (Ft Lauderdale) which is karma records & only seems to cater for the harder side of music.

personally, i love tribal/funky/jazzy house which I have trouble finding a good source for. have been relying on online stores across the globe but the shipping costs cut deeply into my budget.

here's a great store for house music in my home town of Manchester UK. - http://www.bluevinyluk.com/main.asp

1 thing i will mention that is vital to me for ordering the right tracks is the length of samples that they provide. allot seem to be lacking in this department, often just hearing the high lights of a track to find that the rest is a dissapointment when you finally get it delivered.

im sure many Vinyl based businesses are not quite as lucrative as they used to be & all the nice features on their websites do cost money.

respect to anyone keeping us DJ's supplied & vinyl alive. for how long, is anyones guess.

peace

146640jumping_radio_md_clr.gif

(I have only found 1 record store locally (Ft Lauderdale) which is karma records & only seems to cater for the harder side of music.)

Chris you have not come down to essentialgroove in Boca yet have you? Karma has no new records been their I was not impressed and their vinyl is usually in bad condition. You told me you where going to come buy so I could order that song for you I played at the BBQ what happened? Stop by you won’t be disappointed and it will save on shipping.

PEACE MIRZA

Originally posted by MIRZA

Chris you have not come down to essentialgroove in Boca yet have you? Karma has no new records been their I was not impressed and their vinyl is usually in bad condition. You told me you where going to come buy so I could order that song for you I played at the BBQ what happened? Stop by you won’t be disappointed and it will save on shipping.

PEACE MIRZA

Check your pms Mirza.